° two °

One week later.

in the past week, arthit would always come with forth in the meds foodcourt to have lunch just like right now. why? because he wants to see kongpob, forth's twin brother. he even pestered forth to tell him things about kongpob. when forth ask him why he just said nervously that he finally found his dream man.

Flashback after forth and arthit went to the meds food court.

" forth can i asks you something?." arthit asks while their still in forth's car, going back on the eng faculty.

Forth hums." hmm sure, what is it?." he answered focusing on driving.

Arthit hesitate before asking." uhmm does your brother already met his mate?." he ask shyly. Forth frowns." why do you want to know?." he questioned confusedly. Arthit cleared his throat to chase away his shyness." well, remember i told you guys before i have a dream man, right."

Forth nods his head." yeah, so?." he replies still don't get the connection why arthit had to ask if his brother already found his mate.

" well..." arthit is contemplating if he should tell his new friend about it or not. Forth stop the car in their faculty parking lot and looks at arthit scrutiny, studying his new friend who's frowning hard and finding it hard to continue his words." and well?." he aks.

Arthit straighten up his back, already made his decision." well... That dream man is your brother so please tell me if he already found his mate and things about him." he blurted out fast out nervousness but still clear." no never mind that just help me please." he added in quite desperate tone while holding forth's hand.

Forth stunned and mouth dumbly wide open." wait... Wait... Can you repeat it again." he said can't believe to what he heard. Arthit sigh." i said that dream man is your brother so please help me court him." he replies looking at forth's eyes with seriousness.

Forth eyes widen finally getting what the other's words meant." are you sure? How is that possible?." he ask unsure. Arthit shrugs." i don't know but I'm sure it's him they look the same but their names are different though."

Forth hums." hmmm... Wait let's talk about this later." he say then looks at his wrist watch." shit we're late! Let's go." he exclaimed and gets off his car arthit just nods his head and follows forth.

Back to present.

" why are you always having your lunch here?. " phana say to forth irritatedly while they're eating. Forth scoffs." why don't you just go and have lunch with your boyfriend then."  he retorts sarcastically. Phana glares at forth who just shrugs and not giving a shit about it.

Arthit, kongpob, beam and kit just shakes their heads in discontent. This two have been bickering with each other every time forth and arthit would go to the meds food court to have lunch." uhmm I'm the one who ask forth to have a lunch here today." arthit inserted trying to ease up the tension between the two.

Beam, phana, kit and kongpob looks at arthit with questioning eyes." why do you want to have lunch here?." kit the one who ask. The four anticipatedly waiting for his answer while forth just eat his food not interested to hear the answer.

Arthit blinks." well..." he glanced over at kongpob then look away which phana, kongpob and beam notice." the food here is better." he say while smiling awkwardly.

Forth chuckles, kit frowns, kongpob didn't react at all while beam and phana nods their heads." riiiiight... The foods here are better. Right pha." beam commented implying something." that's right." Phana replies agreeing with his friend while looking at arthit with teasing smile.