° ten °

" do you want a water or to take a shower? I'll lend you my clothes." kongpob speaks to a very tense up arthit.

" uhmm... You take a shower first." he answers with a nervous smile. Kongpob smirk mischievously he walks closer to arthit who is sitting on the chair." don't be too nervous arthit, I won't eat you." he whispers in arthit's ears as he blows air on it.

Making arthit to feel a tickling sensation. He gulps. Arghh I should have known better not to stay at a drunken man's room, Shit arthit don't freak out, he's just drunk, he's just teasing you again. He tries to convince his self.

" ohh but I might bite you here." kongpob put a finger on arthit's lips, his body leaning to the chair where arthit sitting arms hugging arthit's neck from the back.

Arthit gulps yet again as he clears his throat." don't seduce me when you are the one who rejected me in the first place."

Kongpob frowns thinking." but I didn't really reject you didn't I? I clearly said to get to know first before dating, I don't remember saying ' I'm sorry I don't like so I can't accept your feelings ' " he slurs a little.

Arthit eyes widen then sigh, remembering that the man in front of him is drunk." whatever, let's just talk when you're sober."

Kongpob hums while nodding his head." sure, remember to remind me of this tomorrow then, so I'll ta—" he stops his words as an idea and a naughty one at that comes to mind." but before that, I'll have this." he didn't notice the change in kongpob that happened just in a split second.

Kongpob bites arthit's nape quite deep and hard, marking him, something kongpob shouldn't have done.
It caught arthit off guard so he pretty much didn't have a chance to move away." shit kong! Why did you do that?!." he stands up, his hand on the mark." wash your mouth right now!" he hisses quite angry.

Kongpob turns his back from arthit as he shrugs his shoulders." fine... Don't be so angry, nothing happens right." he answers nonchalantly with arrogance as he walks towards the bathroom.

Arthit sigh in exasperation as he makes his way to the sink, to wash off the wound kongpob made.

shit! It's starting to sting... He didn't get my blood Right?!  He thought to splash water on the wound as he winces in pain. Fuck... Why the hell did he even think of doing that? This won't go away That easily as normal wounds would.

How am i supposed to hide this? arthit shakes his head." i think it's better to go home, but will he be okay though, he's so out of control." he sighs, still contemplating on what to do.

I'll just wait for him to sleep before going home to be sure he won't do something stupid. He walks back to the chair he's sitting before, he's in a daze as he waits for kongpob.

******

Kongpob comes out of the bathroom having just a towel covering his well-fit body, hair still wet and water dripping down to his sun kiss skin.

A smile playing across kongpob's face and it's a devilish one at that if i do say so myself, while looking at the sleeping arthit who crouch his head down on the table in front of the chair, he walks towards the sleeping arthit, gently and carefully lifting arthit head from the table.

Resting it to his right arm while his left arm slips behind into arthit's legs,  he makes sure first that the other is already secure from his hold before he lifts the sleeping arthit.

" you're so careless, my prey you actually fall asleep in my room knowing this boy is drunk and will possibly do something to you." kongpob mumbles while looking at arthit, his eyes glinting with mischief.