° thirty-six °

Before evening forth and kongpob decided to go back to their dormitories, they've still got classes tomorrow. They rode forth car after they had bid their farewell to their parents.

Kongpob lean his head in the window, his hand supporting his chin, looking far away. His mind wandering somewhere else. Forth frowned seeing this, he got a feeling that his brother was going through something.

" hey, kongpob." forth called out, deciding to inquired to his brother. Kongpob was silent." kong! " he called out once again. Kongpob flinched and turned his attention to his brother." yes? " forth gave him a side glanced.

" you okay? Did something happened last night? "

" ... Nothing... I'm fine. "

" are you sure? "

" yeah. "

Not convinced to his brother's answered, forth observed him in the corner of his eyes.".... Is it because of the girl last night? Mr. Ayala's daughter... What's her name again? Right! Maxine. Anyways, is dad insisting you to get along with that girl?."

Kongpob sighed helplessly, his twin brother was really sharp wasn't he? But how kongpob wished it was as easy as just him and her getting along with each other. He shook his head. " por nothing to do with it... It's just... " he hesitated.

Raising an eyebrow, forth urged him." just? Don't stop and just tell me what it is that's been bothering you, maybe i could help you." kongpob once again sighed as he looked down his hands." mhmm. Promise me first that you wouldn't tell it to anyone especially to arthit." forth readily nodded his head." no problem, my mouth is sealed. You know I'm always on your side."

Kongpob chuckled at his brother's silliness." yeah, yeah... " he said jokingly." anyway, that girl... I think she's my mate. No. Not just think... She's really my mate." forth eyes widen and abruptly stoop on the brake. Kongpob surprised almost bang his head in the dashboard fortunately he was wearing a seatbelt.

" what are you doing phi?! That's dangerous! " he growled. The car behind them kept angrily honking his horn. Forth still had a dumbfounded looked staring at kongpob." hey,  phi i know you're shock but we're in the middle of the road."

Forth finally react when kongpob shook his arm. He moved and moved the car near the side walk, still silent. " so... You mean that girl is your mate?  That's why you pretend to be unwell last night to avoid her? " after awhile he finally asked. " hey, I'm really not feeling good last night no! My alpha was raging on me because i didn't want to come close to her."

Forth nodded." so, what do you planned to do? You wouldn't tell arthit about it? Does dad and mom knows about this? " kongpob shook his head." they doesn't know, hopefully. And as for arthit... If you're in my position would you be able to tell it to beam?"

Forth was silent, imagining it." sure enough, i wouldn't also... But wouldn't it be bad if arthit found out about it later and heard it from someone else? Look. If you already know that she is your mate I'm sure that she also know that you're her mate right?."

The brother kept on talking about this topic as they gone back to their way to their dorms.

*******

Meanwhile in the suthiluck household. Mr. Suthiluck was in the daze, he was thinking very hard about his conversation with kongpob. He found kongpob's behavior suspicious, kongpob never been interested in to the topic of his mate just like forth.

Mr. Suthiluck has offered his help to them multiple times to looked for their mates but the twins both refused it. Saying that. there was no need to rushed into meeting their mate if they're really fated to meet them they'll eventually going to do so.

However, mr. Suthiluck knew very well that his sons was just saying that. It was just their excused so that their parents wouldn't bring the topic up again. In reality he knew that his two sons didn't believe in that so called fate with their mates, for them it was just their instincts getting in the way of their judgement. How could their kinds be with someone they don't even know just because they instincts told them so?.

Even though his twins obeyed him in the surface and about other things but when it comes to mate matters his two sons are very strong headed about it. That's why he felt suspicious about kongpob's behavior. Why he suddenly had an interest about his mate? And even talked it about with him. Was it really because kongpob had someone he was dating or was it something else?.

Knock. Knock.

The gentle knocking on the door pulled him on his deep thoughts. He looked up and saw his wife, smiling at him while holding a tray of fruits and what seemed like tea. " have some fruits first." he face relax and a smile peek through his stoic face." thank you honey."

" right, honey what do you think about those new friends of your sons? "
" hmm? Ah... I think their good kids, polite and more than anything they are so handsome and cute specially that arthit and beam." she giggled as she said her husband shook his head. Sure enough his wife had been taken in by their looks. " but, why are asking? Is their something you aren't satisfied with them?"

" ...nothing."

After his wife gone out of his study room. He once again gone on suspended mode, then got his phone and dialed a number. It was park's father. His secretary, the phone rang a few times before a voice came in from the other side." high alpha, do you need something?."

" yeah. I want you to check someone. A friend of forth name arthit." he said.  " okay, just check his general background or dig everything up? " the other person asked." dig everything up but be as silent as you can don't let the kids know."

" is that all sir? "

" come on, don't call me sir it's just us talking... Oh right, scheduled me a meeting with mr. Ayala and his daughter. That's all thanks." he wanted to try something and sees what his son's reaction will be.

After the call ended park's father frowned wondering. Who that arthit kid for mr. Suthiluck wanting to do a throughout background check. He shrugged before making a few calls.

-------------

Next update will be their last week at school as first years and new students will make their entrance to kongpob's and arthit's and their gang's school life 😈😈😈😈