☆ 𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 ☆

Leaders

Aries : the freedom fighter, she raises her fist in a call to action for those around her, she is the spark to set a movement aflame, whether standing behind a podium or charging into battle it is a war of principle to throw herself into and bring to victory with a loyal coalition of followers, she is the beginning.

Taurus : the politician, there is no gambling only the eternal tread of fate, she plays the long game, she is the grassroots movement that gains momentum until change is inevitable, this is for her past and her future, this is for the present of those around her, willing to compromise and curry favor, in the end she will be sitting in the Oval Office.

Gemini : the aristocrat, the autocrat, the backroom dealer, whether a philanthropist or a robber baron she is out for blood, this is not someone here to make nice, for better or for worse she will do whatever she must to get what she needs, she will deal with anyone any how if she will meet her ultimate goals.

Cancer : the empress, her family has sat on the throne for generations, it is her duty to preserve what was as she moves into the future, she wields ultimate power alongside the love of her people, adored and feared her will is iron and her word is law, change is either immediate or slow, protecting the nation has been her only goal since she was born and she will defend it to the death.

Leo : the warlord, conquest is both her only fear and her only goal, always moving forward never looking back, to sit on her laurels will be her downfall, she cuts a swath through the land amassing an army and a nation both of little consequence, offense is the best defense, if you conquer your enemy before they know you exist you'll never have anything to worry about.

Virgo : the diplomat, the wordsmith to weave a net of peace, whether the world is already in chaos and she aims to quell it or whether war looms on the horizon she is there, she is a peacemaker and compromiser until her ideals are challenged, with such an infallible set of parameters it is hard to know her true bottom line, she will not reveal her full hand until you are already defeated.

Libra : the principal, the small setting advisor, to be fair and honest one must be willing to focus in on things, she understands those she speaks with and will speak with anyone, the equalizer where she must she understands the importance of backing down to higher powers, she wants to help the world and will do that however she can, she will be the face of nostalgic hope nobody knows but everyone remembers.

Scorpio : the dynasty, less a person, more a concept, she is what was and what will be, her power ebbs and flows depending on the day, she stretches thin when she must and concentrates on a single instance when she can, she is a winding road made to lead to an inevitable fate lined in fear and sunlight.

Sagittarius : the queen bee, it does not matter where you are in the world you can tell who she is, she is magnetic and intoxicating and her power is vast within its limits, once you are in her bubble it is hard to know the way out, she is singular and exists in those who love her, in high school and in the office she is beloved and feared with no certainty as to what she actually is.

Capricorn : the CEO, the headlines maker, new money in an old world, her scepter is a pen and her army is a hedge fund, she created her power and shields those within it, sometimes you may not agree with all her choices, sometimes you may not understand them, but while she is still afloat decades passed disaster you will see her true motives only in retrospect.

Aquarius : the influencer, the social media darling, the thoughtful twitter account you keep seeing screenshots of but you cannot seem to find, she has millions who listen to her, millions who follow her, she could found her own country based on those who think she is worth watching and listening to, but she has no idea they exist, she would just as easily see them all gone for good.

Pisces : the martyr, whether in a decades old feud or a millennia old war, she is held as the lynchpin to it all, she does not need to be here, she does not need to lead, she does not even need to speak, it was that she existed that love could so freely flow to her and what she believed in, she transcends humanity until she is an idea that has amassed more followers and worth than any person alive, until the next one comes along.