★ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝐼 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 ★

Things I Admire About The Signs 

aries: you're always kind. even if people aren't kind to you, even if they have bad intentions or even if they have proven they don't care about you. you're never nasty or rude, you always have a heart of gold even if people don't deserve it from you.

taurus: you are so strong. you endure things that i can't even being to imagine and you still come out gentle, without anger or resentments. you keep chugging along even when you feel lonely or hopeless and that will be something i forever will wonder how you do it.

gemini: geminis have more love to give than anyone i've ever known. it just builds up in you and you burst with it and i will never get tired of seeing it. i always feel like there needs to be more people like you in the world.

cancer: the romance never gets old with you. it's like you're straight out of a romantic comedy. do you know how many people are like that anymore? none. having such a romantic mind and soul is something that you can rarely find, but somehow you have managed to keep it alive.

leo: there's something so fierce about the way you always know things will get better. you give other people hope by how strongly you go into things, and how even more strong you are when you come out. you can never get anything past you, because you are so wise in the way that you learn from what you've gone through.

virgo: you can make anyone feel comfortable and you don't even know it. you easily make people feel like they can tell you anything and do anything in front of you, and it's because you have such a gentle presence. you are always willing to listen and help.

libra: you're silently strong. trenching through the deepest of waters and not ever letting anyone know when you're secretly drowning. there's a certain kind of strength in being so dependent on yourself, and not wanting to bring anyone else down with you.

scorpio: you don't let anyone give you any shit. you've had enough of that in your life and you won't give anyone the power to hurt you, and i certainly admire that kind of assertiveness. it's taken you a lot to get to that point, and that is something that people don't understand.

sagittarius: you will do anything for anyone at any moment. you will drop whatever you're doing to help someone, even if you barley know them and that is a trait you never really come across. you are a special kind of person, someone that everyone needs in their life.

capricorn: i admire how you are so unapologetically you. you don't care what people think or say, you've taken a lot of time to build your confidence up, so you don't let anyone take it away from you. you dance the craziest and sing the loudest and never look to see if anyone is staring, because you honestly don't care.

aquarius: you're so open. open to new people and open to new ideas. you don't shut yourself away from learning to things or connecting with new people. you're the most open-minded of all. you're open about what you've been through and you want to hear other peoples stories as well.

pisces: you're soft and that will never change. you don't let the world take you and harden you, because you've just been born with this extraordinary big heart. you feel the most and care the most. you want people to feel okay around you and it's so beautiful to see.