★𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝑜𝓉𝓎𝓅𝑒𝓈 𝒱𝓈 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎★

Stereotypes Vs Reality

Aries:

Stereotype - they don't have feelings

Reality - they have feelings, it just takes them a long time to get close to you and let them out because they are afraid of being hurt, they feel very very deeply. They're actually a big teddy bear.

Taurus:

Stereotype - they're stubborn

Reality - they're just independent and are scared to let people in right away, but they are always willing to compromise and be vulnerable with the ones they love.

Gemini:

Stereotype - they're two faced

Reality - they're not. Theyre just not.

Cancer:

Stereotype - they're clingy

Reality - they only get clingy with people who are clingy with them as well, they're not crazy or overbearing if you don't want them to be.

Leo:

Stereotype - they only care about themselves

Reality - Leo's love to give advice and listen to other peoples issues, they're actually very caring and loving.

Virgo:

Stereotype - they're assholes

Reality - that's just the shield they put up when you first meet them, they're so soft if you get through the shell.

Libra:

Stereotype - they're indecisive

Reality - they know what they want, on the grand scale. daily decisions might be harder, but you never have to worry about them backing out of promises/commitments.

Scorpio:

Stereotype - they only care about sex

Reality - they really just love the passionate things, if you give them a passionate love with passionate conversations, they'll crave that more than sex.

Sagittarius:

Stereotype - they're selfish

Reality - they care about people and helping them more than most signs. They'll drop everything in a second for someone they love.

Capricorn:

Stereotype - they're always serious

Reality - they're so goofy, you just have to get to know them before you make judgements

Aquarius:

Stereotype - they don't care about anyone

Reality - they have the biggest hearts and just don't know how to show it sometimes

Pisces:

Stereotype - they're overly emotional

Reality - nothing's wrong with having emotions, first of all. but they're not emotional in the sense that they're always crying, they're just really passionate and loving, and they love to express it.