☆ 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓻𝓮 ☆

What Kind Of Friend Are You

Aries. Hands down, you're the outgoing, fun friend that everyone wants around, Aries. Everyone comes to you for your opinion because they know you're intuitive, loyal, and honest— not to mention, you don't care about hurting anyone's feelings. You can also be dominant and overbearing, but it's only because you care.

Taurus. You're devoted and trustworthy, Taurus. You thrive the most when you're comfortable around people, which is why most of your friendships go way, way back. As supportive as you are committed, you always keep your word and will do everything in your power to make sure you're there whenever a friend needs you.

Gemini. You love friendship, Gemini. But you know what you love more than that? Talking. You're the first to strike up a conversation with a stranger, and will engage in a conversation with anyone for hours on end. As energetic as you are interesting, you love to keep your friends on their toes.

Cancer. When it comes to friendship, you're complex, to say the least. Because you're so sensitive, you're often unsure of how you're feeling at any given time, Cancer. But that doesn't mean you're not there for your friends. Over the years, you've gotten your girls through some real, tough sh*t, which has made you the "mom" of the squad. Safe to say, you have a gift for understanding.

Leo. Simply put, you're the life of the party, Leo. You're comfortable being the center of attention, and make friends supersuper easily. That said, your need for the spotlight can sometimes make those closest to you feel small and insignificant. Don't forget to share some of the shine with your girls every now and then, you mighty lion.

Virgo. You're a self-sacrificing friend that prefers to have a few true pals, Virgo. Not only do you often put a lot of work into relationships that isn't reciprocated, you also downplay said efforts so that people don't even know much you've truly done. Luckily for you, the very few good friends you do have not only recognize this, they also appreciate you for it.

Libra. You're a social butterfly, Libra, who draws everyone in with your irresistible charm. In an effort to be as fair as possible, you don't often take hard and fast stances on things, and like to weigh the pros and cons of everything before you make a decision. In other words? You're diplomatic AF.

Scorpio. You're loyal, protective, and passionate, Scorpio. You're brutally honest, and can be a great shoulder to lean on when need be. That said, you can hold a damn good grudge: If someone isn't careful with their words around you, you are highly defensive and super quick to snap. *Sting*

Sagittarius. Ah, Sagittarius. You're super friendly and charismatic, and light up any room within seconds with both your humor and charm. On top of that, however, you're also super sensitive, which can lead to trouble. Just let people know — or remind them — how much you care about them; otherwise, they'll mistake your lax vibes for apathy.

Capricorn. What's up, squad leader? Yes, that's what you are, Capricorn. As responsible as you are independent, you are the "It Girl" of the group, though you might not realize it. At the end of the day, your friends look up to you and respect your opinion, so try not to take that lightly.

Aquarius. You're an aloof one, Aquarius. Though your friends sometimes have to tiptoe around you for fear of making you angry, very loyal friend when it counts the most. Some of your least attractive qualities? Your stubborn and intimidating nature. Some of your best? Your effortless coolness and inherent empathy.

Pisces. Simply put, you're the wise friend, Pisces— the mediator of it all. As a sensitive person, you are everyone's lifeline and more often than not the mature friend of the group. No matter the situation, you have a natural, loving way of making anyone feel supported and respected without it coming off as cheesy.