☆ 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝒩𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒯𝑜 𝒟𝑜 𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑜 𝒢𝓇𝑜𝓌 ☆

Plz read the A/n :)

Ok so I really don't want to be the person to complain about this but I just have to now as it's gotten to be too much. When I go to check my messages I really hope to see messages from people wanting to talk, asking for advice, or get to know each other, instead all I see is people hounding me to promote them or their book or read their book. It just kinda bothers me because I feel like people are just using me now because I have someone followers and reads, not even bothering to read my books or even know me. I know every one of you has potential to be amazing authors, as even I got to where I am without being a good author, and with no help at all. I'm just saying that some times when you keep asking me to promo it says a lot about you as a person and not in a good way... I love you all though and always feel free to msg me as I LOVE to talk!

What The Signs Need In Order To Grow

Aries: you need to open up. let people truly know you and your struggles and what goes on inside of your head.

Taurus: you need to express when you're sad. so that it's easier for you to move on and be happy and not keep it all in.

Gemini: you need to travel. to get out of the routine you're used to and go on all the adventures you desire.

Cancer: you need to love like you haven't been broken. let yourself be loved and trust that not everyone will hurt you.

Leo: you need to accept yourself. to not be so anxious about what other people think of you and let those negative thoughts go.

Virgo: you need to meet new people. stop staying in your comfortable bubble and get to know everyone.

Libra: you need to let your thoughts out. you keep so many things bottled in and it only hurts you and hinders you.

Scorpio: you need to find love. not just in people. but in your passions, your hobbies, etc.

Sagittarius: you need to love yourself first. to be able to stop putting people ahead of you.

Capricorn: you need to take all the time you need to figure yourself out. to figure out your own thoughts and feelings and get them all in place.

Aquarius: you need to be friends with people who are different from you. so that you can gain different perspectives and grow from them.

Pisces: you need to be assertive. to not let people walk all over you and finally stand up for yourself.