☆ What 2018 Taught The Signs ☆

Sorry im updating so bad recently, I just broke my femur and my meds aren't helping looool

Aries: Everything can change in a blink of an eye, you always have to be prepared.

Taurus: The value in paying your dues as well as what happens when you allow other people to take advantage of you.

Gemini: Get your shit together! Realize that people aren't always going to be there when you need them the most.

Cancer: Be a bit more selfish because no matter how much you give, to some it will never be enough.

Leo: Get rid of anything that isn't useful and grow beyond what you already know, explore.

Virgo: Be careful not to burn bridges and when it comes to going after what you want do not take no for an answer.

Libra: Be mindful about who and what you allow in your life. Take care of yourself.

Scorpio: Face your demons before they ruin any chance you have at being happy.

Sagittarius: It's all fun and games until the tables are turned.

Capricorn: Observe more and finally see people for who they really are, look beyond the exterior.

Aquarius: Remain optimistic even in the toughest situations. Nothing good can come from beating yourself up over the things you can and can't control.

Pisces: You're only as strong as the environment around you. Sometimes the people you thought would never hurt you are the ones who cause you the most pain.