★ November Lessons ★

Aries: the hard part is over, now you just have to trust that everything will work out and the universe will do its job.

Taurus: don't lose track of what you really want. There may be people in your life distracting you from success; don't let them.

Gemini: its all a two-way street. If someone isn't reciprocating your efforts, you are under no obligation to keep them around.

Cancer: the real trouble is, you're putting all of your love into other people instead of putting it into yourself. Self-care and self-love is important.

Leo: it doesn't matter what they think. It doesn't matter if not everyone likes you. What matters is the people who do, and the people who are loyal and stick around.

Virgo: you're working so hard, remember to slow down every once in a while and tell yourself that you are trying your absolute best. You don't have to get everything done all at once.

Libra: get rid of the people who only cause negativity in your life. Don't let them bring you down with them. Don't take on other peoples issues as your own.

Scorpio: just because you might feel sad now, doesn't mean you will feel that way forever. nothing is permanent and you are too passionate to ever let anything slow you down for too long.

Sagittarius: make time for the things that are important to you. It doesn't have to be stressful all the time.

Capricorn: you might be frustrated with where you are or what's happening, but there's beauty and growth and opportunities happening all around you.

Aquarius: soak in every moment of life, time just feels like it goes by way too fast whenever you're experiencing the good moments. Don't forget to appreciate everything.

Pisces: the more you manifest, the more the universe will answer everything you've been wanting.