★ Some More Advice For 2019 ★

Aries: Don't cause any issues until you know you can solve them, have an adventure, make a new friend, find some love. Discover things around you.

Taurus: Take time to find who you are and what you like, maybe you shouldn't dedicate so much time for others. Take time for yourself, it's okay to be selfish sometimes.

Gemini: Enjoy the moments that you have, have a little time to slow down, and notice things around. Not everything has to be now, it can come later.

Cancer: Things may feel as if they are starting over, but at the same time you may feel as if you are dragging things from 2018, but it's okay. You may just need to complete them, don't worry your head over it too much.

Leo: You actually feel as if this year will be your year, and while it may seem a bit cliche, you believe in yourself. (Keep it going Leo.)

Virgo: Don't let the little things dictate how your life moves around, maybe focus more on the big picture and how you'll get there. Don't nitpick, and male yourself stressed. It's okay, because you know what you're doing.

Libra: Don't be so serious, and let yourself relax. Just like Capricorn you can get a bit too strung up, spend some time with friends and have fun.

Scorpio: Don't feel let down by this year already, there is still a chance it can end up well. And anyhow, the year it what you make of it.

Sagittarius: I would say, finally do those things that you had been planning to do. Do not hesitate.

Capricorn: You already feel overworked, and you feel as if nothing is going your way, but calm down and breathe, take it easy for a bit.

Aquarius: You are going down the right path, and you know it. Everything is in good order and you are proud of yourself. Get things done, because right now is your time.

Pisces: Find a new aspect of yourself, and learn that you don't need to be around others to feel grounded. Observe the world around you, and find a new hobby.