★ Weekly Horoscope ★

Aries: Sometimes you just have to let things go. Let places and people disappear from your memory. Let people walk away from you, as much as it feels like their ripping part of you out with them. You don't need them to function. You don't need them to make the sun rise and set. You don't need them to see that the stars still shine in the night sky. You only need yourself and a pair of eyes.

Taurus: You aren't stuck forever. I know it feels that way. But you are not trapped in this hell. You will get out. Even if you have to claw yourself out with bloody fingernails and bruised skin. But you WILL get out. You will pull through to things much bigger then this. Every new step is terrifying, but you will get there. You will make something of yourself.

Gemini: Stop opening the door for ghosts that you aren't even sure you want in your life. You can't revive them just to force them back into a tomb. Make up your mind if you want to be friends with the past, or bury it forever. Either way is totally fine, but every time you half dig up skeleton, you just leave everyone with old wounds. Open up all the old scars and leave fresh blood on the floor. There's no right or wrong choice, but there is a choice you have to make.

Cancer: It won't be this hard forever. You won't need that vice for all of eternity. It's okay to need a crutch every once in awhile. It's okay to ask for help. It's okay to be fucking desperate sometimes. You do not have to always be the strong one. Always be the brave one. Always be the fucking okay one. You can let yourself collapse under the weight of this world every once in awhile.

Leo:  Do not let them use you to bury their pain. You are not their whipping post. You are not their cemetery.  They can not use you when it is convenient for them to hide secrets and agony. You don't owe them shit. They can not hold you down and force feed you every painful moment they can't handle.  You are much better then everything their putting you through.

Virgo : The future is never quite certain. It's always a little bit terrifying. Always a little bit anxiety causing. You're making the right steps. Stop doubting your footing. You've gotten through the worst of the storm. Time to celebrate, and move forward. Always keep moving forward. Always keep going on even when it feels like terror is around every corner.

Libra:  Set backs are temporary. Pain is temporary. Even baby steps are huge accomplishments. I know it feels like shit right now. Know it feels like the world is ending. But sweetie, you've survived the apocalypse before. You can do it again. And again. And then again. As many times as it takes. You are going to get through this rough patch too. Just like all the other times.

Scorpio:  Self hatred and self destruction will never get you where you need to go. You can't run on spite forever. Eventually the candle of self anguish will burn itself out. You have to start healing. Have to start saying all of the hardest things in life, even though it hurts. Even though it makes you cry. Even if sometimes it feels like you're going to die. Recovery is hard but dying is harder.

Sagittarius: If they don't need you, you are so much better then them. The way they see you is not how you are. It is not your fault if they can't figure out your worth. You don't need them to thrive. Even if no one sees your beauty, you are still gorgeous. Still shining as bright as the stars. You don't need anyone to recognize that. You don't need them admit you shine to be brighter then all of them.

Capricorn: Your past doesn't define you, but it did make you who you are. You don't have to live in it, but at least fucking acknowledge what happened. What brought you here. What gave you those scars, and what gave you those laugh lines. You can acknowledge your past and who you use to be, without becoming that person all over again. You are better then that now.

Aquarius: Coming home is not a defeat. You did something most people only dream of. Sometimes all you can do is grab on to plan B and make it work. Doesn't mean that you are a failure because plan A failed. You tried your absolute hardest. You still won. So come back. Enjoy the sanctuary while we have it.

Pisces: If you're going to cut people out, you can't just be uncommitted. You can't decide one minute you're done only to open up the door the next. Make up your mind and stick to it. Bar the doors. Throw out the vodka. Turn off your phone. Wait this out. Take however long you need to break their spell over you.