☆ 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼/𝓟𝓸𝓮𝓽𝓼 ☆

Authors / Poets

Aries - Maya Angelou
"My mission in life is not to merely survive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor and some style."

Taurus - William Shakespeare
  "Wisey and slow. They stumble that run fast."

Gemini - Arthur Conan Doyle
    "My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation."

Cancer- George Orwell
"Happiness can only exist in acceptance."

Leo - J.K. Rowling
"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default."

Virgo - Agatha Christie
"It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them."

Libra - Oscar Wilde
"Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault. Those who find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are the cultivated. For these there is hope. They are the elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty. There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all." 

Scorpio - Sylvia Plath
"I like people too much or not at all. I've got to go down deep, to fall into people, to really know them."

Sagittarius - Jane Austen
"There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me." 

Capricorn - Edgar Allan Poe
"From childhood's hour I have not been. As others were, I have not seen. As others saw, I could not awaken. My heart to joy at the same tone. And all I loved, I loved alone."

Aquarius - Virginia Woolf
"When you consider things like the stars, our affairs don't seem to matter very much, do they?"

Pisces - Anais Nin
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."