☆ Capricorn Facts ☆

1: A Capricorn will never ask another person to do something they wouldn't do themselves. They don't like depending on other people.

2: Capricorn smile is their best defense against haters when they simply don't give a damn.

3: Capricorn can be the sweetest person until you piss them off.

4: Capricorn dont talk or listen. They observe and if it interests them *then* they pay attention

5: Capricorn are always keen to mix things up.

 6: Capricorn is the sign that can either bring joy or chaos to your life.

7: Loyalty is the key to everything with Capricorn.

8: Capricorn are the type to always give someone the silent treatment when they are upset.

9: Don't let facebook fool you, Capricorn are not your "friends". They are very picky about their friends.

10: Capricorn mood can change in the blink of an eye.

11: A Capricorn will keep pushing one foot after another until they reach the top.

 12: Capricorn's can read your mind, so watch what you say.

13: Capricorn falls slowly and deeply in love. It can take them years to let go.

14: Always have your facts straight before you question Capricorn.

15: Capricorn : The temperamental one with a heart of gold.

16: Capricorn are hard to understand but easy to get along with.

17: Capricorn : Sometimes you can't tell if they're being serious or if they're joking.

18: Capricorn's keep a low profile; they don't draw attention to themselves....

19: How to comfort Capricorn : Be a good listener

20: Capricorn are more likely to be called honest than anything else.

21: Capricorn may take everything personally but they never stay angry for long.

 22: Capricorn are eager for action and are driven by a desire to be loved for what they bring to others

 23: Capricorn love to keep people guessing which is why they hardly reveal anything about themselves.

24: Capricorn always have a hard time talking about their problems.

25: Capricorn prefer to work beneath the surface of a situation rather than confronting it head on.

26: What makes Capricorn happy : Being able to be themselves without being ridiculed.

27: Capricorn know that positive attitudes yield success.

 28: Capricorn always give people more chances than they deserve but once they're done with you, they cut all communication with you.

29: Facts about capricorn: They's are loyal.