★ 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 ★

Little Compliments

Aries: you're so gentle with everyone because you know exactly what it's like to be broken, to be treated badly, and you know how it feels. you're kind and soft and delicate even if you don't like to show it. i admire how much you care, and how you really try to make everyone feel better as well as help in any way you can.

taurus: you're sensitive, sure. but i've never met someone who is as sensitive to other people's needs as you are. you're constantly giving encouragement and you thrive off of other people being happy, and it's rare to find someone who isn't envious of others.

gemini: you have the most adventurous soul, you want to see the world and you have so much inside of you just ready to burst. it's truly mesmerizing how many thoughts and ideas and wonders can be held inside of one person, and that person is you.

cancer: you love people with no limits and no boundaries, you never question giving up on them. do you know how special it is, to have someone in the world like you? who's willing to do everything you can for the people you love, and not expect anything in return? being able to love like you do is something i will endlessly strive for.

leo: you run full force into the hardest situations. i admire the fact that you simply know you can handle anything, and you endure it better than anyone else. you stand tall and proud in situations that most people would crumble in, and you do it courageously, without a second thought.

virgo: you've been through the hardest of times, and now you truly know yourself. i love the fact that you're just so true to who you are, even when everyone might be attacking you or be against you. it takes strength to stick by your values in a world like ours.

libra: you're still soft, and i don't know how. because you feel everything, all the time. and yet, even after enduring the worst of it, you remain positive and hopeful. you truly are the light at the end of the tunnel.

scorpio: chasing after what you want is something that is so strong in you. you really go after everything with a full heart of passion. whether it be love, friendship, or a life goal, you're always willing to go through all the obstacles to get what you want and that is something i will never stop being in awe about.

sagittarius: you give it all to people even if they don't give it all to you. do you know how much strength it takes to see the best in people, to be so generous and warm? you give people the benefit of the doubt, always. and it will always amaze me.

capricorn: i love how you always find a way to make everything a little bit humorous, even in the most negative circumstances. you know how to make literally anyone in a room laugh or feel better and it's an energy that the world really needs.

aquarius: you're so transparent with people, and it makes them want to come to you. you have a natural, welcoming essence about you, and you're always there for other people. and, if someone wants a real, blunt opinion, they can always come to you. we all need that friend who puts us in our place.

pisces: you're the most intellectual people. you study people, and it's like you already know them based off of just a few interactions. it takes a special person to be so intuitive, empathetic, and perceptive to how other people are feeling and what they're going through.