☆ How Others See You Based On Your Sign ☆

Aries: Playful – Whatever tasks you do, you perform them with a lightness of being. You explore the familiar, discovering the new in the old. When you let yourself laugh and have fun, treasures of any kind come your way. They see you as a happy and curious being and it keeps you rejuvenated.

Taurus: The Miracles are endless – Your needs are being met effortlessly and in so many ways. The see you as someone who embraces truth by focusing on all you have including positive relationships that sustain you, the work you are proud to do to contribute the world, and the activities that inspire you and nourish your soul. Others see you as positive and kind.

Gemini: Spirit has your back – You soar over your troubles and see the picture yet retain your eye for details that help you claim your wisdom and courage. From these, you make the best and the most powerful choices for the highest good of all. They see you as independent and a problem solver.

Cancer: Life is a mystery – You're trying to figure things out, find logical explanations, or predict what will happen based on reason and facts will not provide you with the certainty and comfort you seek. Allow your vision to slip into soft focus, and you will see between the lines and observe what has been hidden there all along. Others see you as logical and curious.

Leo: The abundant universe will provide – You're being asked to shift your thinking from poverty conscious to one where you trust the universe will provide. Even if your outer events have happened to challenge your beliefs in abundance, outer conditions are temporary. Others see you as being positive, and you know how to get through challenges.

Virgo: Nothing is wasted – You have gained something valuable from experience. The alchemy of transformation is a gift, so never disown that embarrassed, disappointed, or shamed you. It will soon be a source of great wisdom and strength. They see you as wise and strong emotionally.

Libra: Believe in yourself – An abundance of resources is available to you through generosity of Spirit and all your hard work. What you have gathered and stowed away have enormous potential to grow. So, relax and you have what it takes to co-create the reality you want to experience. Others see you as a hard worker and you get what you deserve.

Scorpio: Be peace – You're being reminded that peace without begins within as you connect with Spirit through practices that awaken you from spiritual amnesia. Soon, the waters will become still, and you feel at peace again. They see you as a person who is connected to Spirit and you bring peace.

Sagittarius: This and that are true – When you reflect on what happened, you can see that a situation was both this and that and a choice led to both joy and sorrow. No relationship is either good or all bad, and people have qualities of both light and shadow. Others see you as thinker and you focus on the better side of situations.

Capricorn: Bring a gentle touch – Do not match others intensity with your own. If you are dealing with an overly assertive person, step back and disengage, lest you agree to something out of alignment with your intentions. They see you as a person with grace and you know your limits.

Aquarius: Sweet results await – You are willing to let go of your ego and immerse yourself in the connected energy of all things. You know to not let a sense of being separate self-get in the way of a good thing. Others see you as ambitious and you know what you want.

Pisces: Let spirit be your guide – You pay close attention to messages from the divine that can appear in any form. Listen to your intuition and keep an eye out for synchronicities —the meaningful coincidences. They see you as observer and a great listener.