☆ 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓦𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓘𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 ☆

Who You Were In Your Past Life

Aries. You were an adventurer in your past life. You're a person who loves to start out on something new, and that's a theme that's continued throughout all the lives you've lived. Your past life was all about pushing the boundaries of what you could discover, and taking on lots of challenges head on, even if you were a bit impulsive about it.

Taurus. You were an artist in your past life. Your eye for aesthetic detail has served you well throughout your lives,and you were a person who took great joy in creating things that made people happy and moved people emotionally. You have always seen the world as a blank canvas you could leave your mark on, in this life and all of your past ones.

Gemini. You were an A-list celebrity of the past in another life. You're a social butterfly who knows how to get people to like you, so you'd be right at home on the red carpet of any time period. Sometimes, you wanted life to be a little quieter and less busy, but generally, you really liked being able to network and get to know other people.

Cancer. In your past life, you were a writer. You're a person who's able to express themselves well, and you're in touch with your emotions, which makes you the best person to have been able to move others with your words in another life. You might actually find that you're better at texting than calling, because you express yourself much better with the written word.

Leo. You were a cult leader in your past life. You are a master of connecting with others, and more than anyone, you'd be able to convince people to follow you on your journey. Your charisma has always been unmatched, and that's been a quality that's served you really well throughout your lives, even if it's often coupled with a lack of objectivity that's earned you your share of critics.

Virgo. You were in the science field in your past life. Whether you were in a science lab tirelessly working on some new breakthrough, or a medic or doctor on the field, helping others, you're a person who prides yourself on your accomplishments, whether it was discovering things or saving lives. However, while your accomplishments mean a lot to you, you're also a person who doesn't put a ton of emphasis on human connection, so your past lives would probably tell you to do that.

Libra. Fittingly, you were a judge in your past life. You're a person who loves people, and more importantly, you have a firm sense of justice that allowed you to be impartial in most situations, which made your past life a very good judge. However, every decision you've made has always weighed on you, and while it's good that your decisions matter to you, it's also good not to let your choices burden you so much.

Scorpio. In your past life, you were a con artist. You were daring and charismatic, and still are to this day. You were always on the road, and you were a master at getting what you wanted out of people. However, a part of you has always dreamed of a quiet life with someone you really care about, and if your past life would have done it over, they might have chosen a life that was more honest.

Sagittarius. You were a warrior in your past life. You're a person who's constantly looking for new adventures, but more than anything, you're a person who's willing to fight for a cause that matters to you. This might not mean physical fighting either, your past life is just as likely to have been a physical warrior as they are to be a political activist.

Capricorn. You were a white collar criminal in your past life. Either that, or you were a CEO of a huge company. You could also have been both. You're logical, rational, and you have innate skills that others spend decades trying to cultivate, so you'd rise through the ranks of any company or crime syndicate with relative ease. However, while your past life was constantly grabbing power and keeping it, they never really thought about whether they should be doing what they were doing.

Aquarius. You were a prophet in your past life. Your past life believed in a power greater than their own, and they utilized that power to lead others to your greater power through you as a guide. However, while your steadfastness and stubbornness is a good thing in any respects, you were also totally unwilling to bend a lot of the time, which is something you might be able to learn from in this life.

Pisces. In your past life, you were a philosopher. You're a person constantly looking for answers, and there are very few things that you don't know. However, your compulsion to seek knowledge in your past life ultimately led you to know a lot of things, but not to have lived through a lot of experiences.