☆ November Lessons ☆

Let me know what you guys think of this book, i've been having some doubts lately and just don't know if i should keep writing, but i wanna know what you all think. Thanks for reading!

aries: think before you react, you may not be seeing the whole story. people aren't always cruel and out to get you. you need to see all sides before developing an opinion.

taurus: breathe and let love in. don't stay guarded when things feel right. you need to be open to loving and being loved.

gemini: don't stay in your bubble, branch out. there are endless amounts of people who would love to get to know you if you just stretched outside of your comfort zone.

cancer: be yourself, unapologetically. you don't have to change yourself in order for people to love you, or feel like you have to fake a version of yourself in order to be loved.

leo: don't make yourself feel worse than you have to. things may not be going right, but don't make yourself endlessly worry. you can't stop things from happening, but you have control over how you handle them.

virgo: don't be so secretive about the things going on in your head. more people care than you think.

libra: watch out for yourself. things aren't always as they seem and you can't trust people so easily, especially when your gut is telling you that something is off.

scorpio: don't let others water you down. you are intense and passionate in the most magical of ways, it would be a shame to let other people take that from you.

sagittarius: be cautious. don't make decisions too quickly, make sure you are thinking things through before jumping into something that could change your whole life.

capricorn: embrace change and let the negativity of the past go. you don't have to live in it forever.

aquarius: the more you think, the more your mind wanders into places it shouldn't. remember to take a deep breath and get out of your head when you find yourself wandering too far.

pisces: if you don't have hope, you have nothing. don't ever lose the fire that kept you going in the first place. it will get better.