★ How To Catch The Attention Of The Signs ★

Aries: for an Aries, it's quite simple. Act confident, take initiative and be OBVIOUS. An Aries might not take hints well, so it's always best to be upfront and bite the bullet. They like someone who knows what they want. And even if you're not confident about approaching them, fake it till you make it.

Taurus: be silly and playful, let them feel comfortable in your presence and not afraid to be themselves. A Taurus admires authenticity and someone who is okay with letting go and not being afraid of what the world thinks of them.

Gemini: go slow, definitely. At least with the emotional stuff. Show that you're willing and able to take the time to get to know them. Patience is key. A Gemini may or may not open up fast, but letting them choose the pace of which the opening up happens is the best option.

Cancer: honestly, laugh and smile at the jokes or corniness. A cancer will probably make it known if they're interested in you, and it's up to you to respond to that accordingly. They don't like to feel rejected, but they'll be persistent if they know that you are interested. Be as obvious and upfront as they are.

Leo: honestly, be up for anything.. Leo's are passionate and crazy and life-loving people who just want to have someone they can have fun with. Share their same energy and be excited about the world with them.

Virgo: hold your own. Nothing is more attractive to a Virgo than someone who can handle themselves in every situation. Someone who takes life gracefully and always gets back up after they fall, because that's what a Virgo does best. They don't need you, they need someone who lets them keep their own independence, and they'll let you keep yours.

Libra: have a loving, understanding, open aura. Be ready to listen and have empathy. It's a big deal to a libra to have someone that they can just trust and go to about the things they're feeling, good or bad. Just be willling to have an open heart.

Scorpio: show some sort of passion about something, definitely don't be boring.They love to listen to what makes your heart happy, they'll give that same energy back.

Sagittarius: make them laugh, and they're yours. Humor is huge. They also hate someone who takes life too seriously and goes by the book, live unconventionally and by your own rules. Have your own opinions, be willing t display your own individuality.

Capricorn: don't be scared if they seem a little distant at first, they want someone who's serious about THEM, so they might be testing the waters. Show them that they're what ou want, giving them your full attention and never wavering on what you say to them. Trust is huge with a Capricorn.

Aquarius: they don't like someone who seems too serious, too fast. They want to be best friends with you, to feel a connection with you and to be able to say that they knew you before things ever got too serious. Be willing to take your time and enjoy the moment with them. Flirting is fine, just don't scare them away with commitment right off the bat.

Pisces: have lengthy, meaningful conversations with a Pisces. They value a high mental connection and someone who makes them think about things. It's important to them that they feel like you understand them like nobody else does.