★ Cancer Facts ★

1. Cancers do not express their feelings easily, because they know people are afraid of a too honest and open approach.

2. They have a very social side, but also a very shy and reserved side.

3. They have this gift of reading people. They can scan you in 5 minutes.

4. Cancers do have a childish soul and can get excited for little things.

5. What makes them happy is when they are the first person people go to.

6. If you make a Cancer angry when you get in an argument, they will list all the things you've done wrong in your life.

7. Most of all, Cancers are afraid of getting hurt and because of this, they are really vulnerable.

8. They can be so much fun, quiet all of the sudden and then sad. Mood swings.

9. When Cancers get angry, it seems like a completely different person possessed them. In this state they are very different from their normal state.

10. Do not hurt their family.

11. They have developed instincts and a 6th sense for a lot of things.

12. They have the ability of giving the best advice, especially when it comes to unconiditional love.

13. They always say what they think, but react accordingly to what their heart says.

14. Cancers usually have a lot of stress in their life.

15. If you are having a problem, they will stay with you throughout the night, until they make sure you've found a solution or at least you are doing better.

16. They love expressing their feelings through music.

17. They prefer isolating themselves from the world when they are dealing with a hard situation, until they come up with a solution.

18. Cancers are often underestimated.

19. Oftentimes, when everyone needs support Cancers are always there, but when they need it everyone suddenly disappears.

20. Sometimes they attach themselves with the past too much.

21. Even though they are so generous, they still have a line you should not cross.

22. They will be your ideal listeners when you need them, or maybe when you need to sleepover someone's place they will be there with a roof over your head. Very nurturing.

23. It is hard for them to say 'no' sometimes.

24. They will always apologize when they think they should, not when you expect it from them.

25. Cancers love sharing their conclusions in order to test out if you were listening to them carefully when they are trying to explain somehting.

26. Sometimes their sensitivity is a double-edged sword.