★ Compliments/Motivation for the signs ★

Aries: Your personality is so charming that other will fall for your charisma and posture. Even if you seem flustered, know that you have the confidence to do it!

 Taurus: Keep moving forward, push through it and keep going! This will eventually pass, and you have many who care about you.

Gemini : When you start becoming friends with a group of people, they will all become more happy. Sometimes when you walk in a room, faces will light up at your arrival

.Cancer : You are a trusted friend to those around you, and your friendships last for as long as they hold up, your friendship is bar none.

Leo : You're enough, no matter what anyone says. Be true to who you are, no matter what. You are beautiful and talented, and you should know it.

Virgo : The dreams and aspirations that you have can bring you up and others are inspired by you. You leave a lasting imprint on those you impact. Dream big.

Libra : If you are in a dark place, surround yourself with people that love you, which shouldn't be hard. Your talent and personality is insanely unique and amazing.

Scorpio : Sometimes you put yourself down, but just talking to you seems to be comforting, spread joy to everyone around you, even yourself.

Sagittarius : A smile or a hug from you can mean the world to someone else. Treat your friends with respect and they will do the same, they value you.

Capricorn : You have hidden talent and it will all work out eventually. Whatever is bothering you right now will all work out and you will reach that happy place.

Aquarius : The nature of your laugh is enough to calm everyone that you surround yourself with. Take a deep breath, and believe in yourself.

Pisces : Seeing you can be a dream, even if all we do is eat pizza or tell jokes, but your personality is fantastic, and your friendships are ones that will last.