☆ 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝒯𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝒪𝒻𝒻𝓈 ☆

Signs Turn Offs

aries: being dramatic. drawing too much attention to yourself. not being kind. just rude people in general will turn an aries off like a light switch. you have to have a good heart and be kind to new people, otherwise they will catch on fast and not want anything to do with you.

taurus: cockiness. thinking the world revolves around them. someone who is full of themselves will be something a taurus cannot put up with. they know how important it is to be modest.

gemini: laziness. not wanting to get out. not being interested in the world and what it has to offer. someone who wants to sit around and do nothing all the time is not a good match for a gemini, getting out and having fun is important to them.

cancer: no emotion. someone who isn't open minded. if you cant connect with a cancer on an emotion level, there's no chance with them on a physical level either. they need someone who can check into their emotions and let them know how they feel.

leo: forgetfulness. not giving them your attention. leos will make you their number one priority. it's in their nature to treat their relationships with importance. if they aren't getting that same energy back, they are quick to turn off and run away.

virgo: a lack of interests. no ambition. a virgo wants someone who has a plan, who knows what they want in the future and doesn't want to just give up when things get hard. a positive mindset and a yearn to get it all will make all the difference when it comes to a virgo.

libra: insensitivity. not being able to understand things on a deeper level. someone who can't get deep and talk about the real things, will never be a good match for a libra. they crave to understand you and they need that same understanding back otherwise it just won't work. they truly blossom when they know they can talk to you about anything.

scorpio: negativity. a scorpio doesn't want someone constantly pouting and pointing out things that are wrong. they will get tired of it really fast and not want anything to do with someone who never has anything good to say.

sagittarius: someone who lacks general compassion. a sagittarius generally has a very big heart and will do anything for anyone, and when they feel the person they're with is not the same, it forces them to stray away. they need someone with compassion and someone with a big heart like theirs.

capricorn: no humor. too serious. someone who can't laugh and act stupid in public is someone a capricorn just cant connect with. they need to be able to act like a child with you sometimes and not be worried about judgement.

aquarius: being too worried about what others think. an aquarius wants someone to nerd out with. they can't be with someone who is constantly worried about what others think of them. they need someone confident in themselves.

pisces: a lack of affection, a lack of communication. a pisces need someone who will show them off to the world and be able to talk about problems when they arise instead of just running away. they want something real. and if you can't give them that, you might as well stay away.