☆ People Come To You When ☆

Aries: people come to you when they need to be reminded how to be strong. they see how effortlessly you endure the most agonizing of situations, and most people haven't figured out how to be that way. they come to you when they need to be pushed in the right direction.

Taurus: people come to you when they need to be listened to. there's no better listener than you, you always sit back and take every word in and only speak when you feel you have the correct advice to give.

Gemini: people come to you when they need to relax. you're so completely yourself that you put others at ease and you make people feel like they can be themselves, as well.

Cancer: people come to you when they need to feel loved. you give the best words of encouragement and you make people believe in themselves. It's hard not to feel loved and appreciatied around you.

Leo: people come to you when they need to be lifted up or feel confident. you like to be complimented, but you like to compliment people even more. making people feel good about themselves is your all time specialty, and they certainly says something.

Virgo: people come to you when they need the truth. they come to you for a real friend and an honest opinion, because nobody else knows how to word things quite like you do. you know how to make people see the honesty in anything.

Libra: people come to you when they need to vent. you're a very strong emotional support. you almost like to vent with them because you get into their feelings with them, you're truly empathetic.

Scorpio: people come to you when they forgot what it's like to live. you bring life and love and passion into all situations. If people want to remember what it's like to feel things and be in the moment, they come to you.

Sagittarius: people come to you when they need someone to sit with. you're the person that lets someone feel whatever they need to feel. you will just sit in silence for hours and be the person someone needs and do whatever they want to do.

Capricorn: people come to you when they need direction. you help people out in life and you teach them the ways of living. whether that be getting through a break up or just being a better person, they see you as the perfect mentor, even if you don't see yourself as one.

Aquarius: people come to you when they need to see kindness. they tend to come to you just before they've lost all hope, because you have a pure heart and you're willing to do anything for anybody.

Pisces: people come to you when they need to feel understood. you're very good at making people feel like they have a place and a friend to tell everything to.