★ 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝒜𝓈 𝒰𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐻𝓅 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 ★

Signs As Underrated HP Characters 

ARIES:

Nymphadora Tonks

Rowdy, Goofy, Loud nd proud, opinionated, protective, straight forward !

The typically intense Aries, Nymphadora's emotions know no bounds. Such a sweetheart. Life of the party one minute and warrior the next, she impresses everyone with her multiple powers and hidden skills such as transfiguration!

TAURUS:

Fleur Delacourt

Determined, girly, loyal, loving, cute, poised, hard working

Cute but hella strong! People forget Fleur was one of the main Triwizard Tournament champions, meaning she was at the top of her class. Not only this, but her loyalty to others shows itself when Ron saves her sister; making sure he understands she is forever in his debt.

GEMINI:

Draco Malfoy

Cunning, receptive, social, secretive, funny, energetic

"Underrated? He's one of the MAIN characters!!" Okay yes, but people only seek his negative qualities, forgetting all that Draco can be for those he is close to. He has many friends, knows how to please a crowd when he wishes and understands the world around him more than people know.

CANCER:

Dobby the house elf

caring, family oriented, sweet, daring, perceptive

Ah Dobby! The CUTEST house elf in the wizarding world! His love and loyalty exceeds that of any character, proving time after time that he would risk his own life to save that of people he cares about. Smarter than he looks, Dobby also knows how to get himself out of any unwanted situation.

LEO:

Cedric Diggory

Charming, goofy, honest, brave, social, well mannered

Pretty-boy Diggory! Damn, that smile. Not only is he gorgeous, but he is also incredibly good hearted. During the Triwizard tournament, he aids Harry Potter - fully knowing they're competing against each other. A people pleaser, but in the most sincere way, he genuinely loves being kind.

VIRGO:

The Sorting Hat

honest, observing, sarcastic, prideful, analytical, commited

The infamous sorting hat!!! SO underrated, yet "Harry Potter" couldn't exist without you! You run the whole of Hogwarts indirectly, without you everything would be a mess.  Many thanks, sorting hat!

LIBRA:

Minerva McGonagall

smart, fair, charming, savage, tolerant, cute

Every fan's second grandma, Minerva we simply love you. You bring a strong but harmonious atmosphere when you walk into a room, and although generally diplomatic, once in a while you'll let it out and be super sarcastic and funny.

SCORPIO:

Fawkes, Dumbledor's Phoenix

Soulful, regenerative, powerful, intuitive, mysterious

Just as scorpios do multiple times throughout their life; you burn up and are reborn from your ashes - even more powerful. A companion who puts one at ease, your tears have healing powers and have helped many you love.

SAGITTARIUS:

Sirius Black

Silly, loyal, smart, charismatic, adventurous, easy going

Harry potter's fiery guardian angel, how we mourned your death! You always know what to say and what to do. Your life experience is awe inspiring and there's something about you that makes us want to be your friend!

CAPRICORN:

Garrick Ollivander

hard working, experienced, intuitive, kind, enthusiastic

Ollivander, another character with such an important role! Your knowledge is off the charts, and you provide everyone with the perfect instrument for them to pursue their dreams. You're only serious because your job requires so much attention and caution!

AQUARIUS:

Luna Lovegood

Thoughtful, silly, interesting, philosophical, intuitive, loyal

Making people turn their heads everywhere you go, you don't even notice because of all those wonderous thoughts in your head! People believe you're strange, but only because they don't yet understand the knowledge you've acquired.

PISCES:

Sybill Trelawney

Intuitive, adorable, sensitive, loyal, head strong, smart

By far, you are the most underrated Sybill. Multiple times you predicted life changing events, that saved our beloved main characters. You seek to help others and in doing so gain devoted friends wherever you go.