☆ Signs As Harry Potter Potions ☆

Aries - Vitamix Potion (gives energy to the drinker).

Just like the Vitamix Potion, Aries sign is energetic and their charisma usually makes others active as well.

Taurus - Fatiguing Infusion (potion that, when either drank or inhaled, causes fatigue).

Tauruses feel lazy all the time, even when they don't do anything fatigue doesn't leave their bodies so they just want to rest by watching favorite TV shows and eating delicious snacks.

Gemini - Babbling Beverage (potion that causes uncontrollable speaking of nonsense).

Geminis love to socialize and chat with others. They often talk and sometimes don't even notice that their words don't make any sense at all.

Cancer - Polyjuice potion (temporarily transforms the drinker into another person).

Cancers have tendency to hide their real feelings. They pretend to be happy even if they're broken inside and that makes Polyjuice potion perfect to them.

Leo - Felix Felicis (magical potion that makes the taker successful in all their endeavours).

Leos almost always find their way to success. It's like they are born under the lucky star..

Virgo - Baruffio's Brain Elixir (a potion that apparently increases the taker's brain power).

Virgos usually are very smart and has an ability to memorise a lot of facts/information. Also, they are very meticulous and clever.

Libra - Beautification Potion (makes the taker very beautiful).

Libras like to take care of their looks. They always look prim and trim because they try to make a good impression to others.

Scorpio - Death Potion (kills those who come into contact with it).

Sadly, Scorpios tend to be very vengeful. They can make the enemies suffer and make their lives a total hell. Messing with them is like taking the Death Potion.

Sagittarius - Laugh-inducing Potion (makes the taker laugh uncontrollably).

Sagittariuses are known to be very fun to be around, they have good sense of humour and knows how to make others laugh.

Capricorn - Ageing Potion (a potion that, depending on the amount taken, ages the drinker to various ages).

Capricorns feel like they are too mature to hang around stupid people, they feel like their intellect is way higher than others and that makes them feel as grown-ups around other people.

Aquarius - Veritaserum (forces the taker to tell the truth).

Aquariuses are very honest. They will always tell their friends the truth even if it can hurt their feelings.

Pisces - Amortentia (the world's strongest Love Potion).

Pisceans want to feel connection with others and usually searches for true love. They are emotional, sensitive and family oriented. Love is an essential part of their lives.