☆ Weekly Reading ☆

Aries: Aries, This week you will be under the guidance of the universe! While some might be happy about where they are at this time, others cold be feeling conflict about this end game. Aries, this is something for you to go over.Why is it that you are feeling conflicted with this end? Remember that where your intentions and thoughts go, that is what you create in your reality! Now is the time for you to ask yourself, what makes you happy? Where is it that you want to be?Follow your heart Aries, it will lead youback home.

Taurus: Taurus, this week you are going to need to be strong. Spirit and others will be looking to see just how "stable" your foundations are. They want to see if you have the ability to whether the storm ,from what you havealready built.Spirit is now asking you if where you are, is truly what is meant for you? are you living to your full potential?or are you just settling for what can be found or what is easy and convenient?Even if you cannot see just what is meant for you Taurus, know that it will always be something even greater!Something you can even being to imagine at this time! Taurus, you are meant for something much greater! even if you cant see it, and even if othersrefuse to see it.

Gemini: Gemini, this week you are going to need to keep your eyes on the prize! Many things will be going on around you, and it will feel as if you cant keep yourself centered. But this is only a trick of the mind, and you can always find a way to keep yourself in the present! You have many plans, but in order for all of these plans to become a reality, you must "know" what it is that you would like to create first! Of all the things you have on your list, what would be your top priority? You will need to ask yourself ,how important is this task? What are you willing to put in to get it done? You will not be able to find these answers around other people, you will need to go "within". Find a place and time to "sit" with your thoughts. Here you will find the answers to your next steps. Cancer: Cancer, This week you will be seeking answers when it comes to a relationship or connection! As mentioned above, the wheel has already turned for many of you, and what cycles must be completed or restarted have already been set into place. Spirit says this connection is not one to be taken lightly, its one that will bring much transformation and growth in the end! This connection will have many of you "digging deeper" to look past the "material world" and more into the "spiritual" and "mystical and unknown world". If you are truly seeking answers Cancer, and you are open to seeing and hearing what the universe is wanting to who you, you will find them. Just remember,keep yourself open to how the universe wishes to show you this message! How it will be presented to you,the possibilities and endless.

Leo: Leo, while December might be a month of celebration and coming together, some of you could be feeling as if you are in need of the opposite. Many of you will be seeking alone time, and the universe encourages you to always follow with what feels best to you. The universe, your team and guides are wanting to communicate with you, they know that you are feeling a "battle"raging on within you, and you don't know how to settle it. The universe wants to let you know that you are going to be doing a "Life review"when it comes to the next couple of months! this is something that will root back to yourchildhood and something that you will need much courage and inner strengthfor! Know that while you cannot see where you are going right now, know that you are being lead and protected by the Divine and Heavenly.

Virgo: Virgo,this week something could come to an end, and while it might literally look like "The end" in some sense, you have to remember that it would also be a "new beginning!". Something has been troubling for some time Virgo, and to such a degree that your health could also be out of balance right now. You could be dealing with so much, that you barely have time to just breath! Well I have got somegood news for you Virgo, this week you aretaking back your power! This week the universe and all of your guides and angels will be working to remove what no longer serves you, this way you can berelined to the things that will continue to help you grow and get to the place that you want to be! This situation will need your utmost faith in them Virgo, you will need to let go and "let god". Let your team set up the foundation, they already know what you need, even if you do not know yourself.