★ What The Signs Are Afraid Of ★

Aries:
Showing weakness - Anybody who has never been close to an Aries would never know that they are actually very sensitive and emotional people. They hate showing their more emotional side because they see that as showing weakness.
They fear that showing their sensitive side will end in others walking all over them or pitying them.

Taurus:
Not being in control - As a fixed sign, Taurus' hates not being in control. When things change too fast that they can't process or really accept the fact that things will no longer be how they were before, they get really depressed. They isolate themselves and try to hold onto what they are familiar with instead of following the stream to the unknown.

Gemini:
Not doing enough - Geminis' are hard workers, even though they have a hard time focusing on one thing at the time. They always get things done, but they fear that they aren't doing enough and that everything they do constantly need improvement. They are never 100% satisfied with their own work - even with others admiration.

Cancer:
Being rejected - They are very sensitive people and don't take things like rejection very easy. They don't care about who or where they are rejected from, it is the fact that they aren't wanted somewhere or by someone that they are afraid of.

Leo:
Being forgotten - As everybody know, Leos' love being the center of attention, so when they get forgotten they start fealing small and unloved. No matter how much confidence a Leo has, they still need some type of validation from others and without that, they start feeling invisible and unimportant.

Virgo:
Not being needed - Virgos want others to need them. Feeling need means a lot to them because it means that someone can't do something withouth their help. Helping others distracts them from thinking about their own problems, but directs their attention on fixing others problems. So when they aren't needed, they get sucked into their own deep and dark thoughts.

Libra:
Telling people how they really feel - Libras are always trying to solve other peoples problems or be the shoulder others lean on. This is why they never say how they personally feel about the situation - To uphold the balance they have already established.
They fear saying what they really feel because that might make others look at them diffrent and ruin the balance.

Scorpio:
Finally opening up only to getting hurt - They are very emotionally closed people which is why it is rare that they open up to others - because they fear getting hurt if they do. That is why they go out of their way to keep their distance to others.

Sagittarius:
Getting too close to others - They have a fear of getting too close to others and committing. The idea of no longer being able to do whatever they used to do, without considering others feelings is terrifying to them and it makes them feel trapped. This is why they tend to distance themselves from others before anybody gets too attached.

Capricorn:
Having their hard work go to waste - Capricorns put a lot of time and energy into everything they do. They bust their asses to get to where they want to be, so when all their efforts goes to waste, they break down. Things like this stay in the back of their minds till forever. Even with their will power to start over, they have a doubt in the back of their minds that their abilities to do it all over again won't be enough...again.

Aquarius:
Being seen like everybody else - Aquarius hold a certain pride in being different, so when they are generalized or put in a category with others, they start feelings small and insignificant. This is why they often are protective of what they see as 'theirs'.

Pisces:
Not being able to help someone they love - Watching someone they love hurting is hard because they put themselves in their loved ones place. They make their loved ones problems their problems, so when they can't help them, they personally feel affected because of how emotionally invested they are in helping.