★ Sagittarius Facts★

1: A Sagittarius Biggest Flaw: Doesn't think about the consequences of actions/decisions. They do what they want when they want.

 2: Sagittarius like being there for people, because they know what it feels like having no one there at difficult times.

 3: A Sagittarius is a good sidekick. They're down for (almost) anything. Good times.

: Don't ever try to control a Sagittarius unless you want problems.

 5: Sagittarius usually have the type of personality that allows you to drop any defenses and just be yourself.

6: Sagittarius are quite clever in getting what they want.

 7: Sagittarius are good at overstepping boundaries and testing people's limits. They know the truth hurts and have no problem serving it to you.

 8: As a Sagittarius you need a friend with a sense of humor because you like to joke a lot and don't have time to babysit someone feelings.

 9: Sagittarius – the philosopher, the comic, the optimist, the nomad, the wanderer, the free spirit, he freedom fighter, the restless, the blunt, the truth finder.

10: Sagittarius hates seeing people suffer. it can be overwhelming for them.

11: Sagittarians are rebels at heart. they are daredevils and adventurers. they are restless and dynamic, and they love the company of many different people. they are inquisitive to everything, and they are full of spirit and soul. they tend to be full of insight and have many things to offer to people who can understand them.

Facts 12: If all the sagittarius in the world got together and had a party it would fun, sexy and completely naughty.

13: As a sagittarius you're not really the type to double cross someone, nor do you deceive those whom you truly love. you're real from the start.

14: Others may be put off by the intensity of Sagittarius thoughts and emotions.

 15: Is the type of person to sing at the top of their lungs, even if it's off key. They have a good sense of humor.

16: Sagittarians are bold and are typically nonconformists. They are usually fixated on the future, and prefer to find answers instead of problems. They like to focus on the positive rather than the negative. They may act foolish at times such as leaping before looking or rushing headlong into things without proper preparations.

17: Sagittarius have strength of character and will stand up for what they believe in

 18: You get two types of Sagittarius: The one that wants to do their own thing, and the type that never wants to leave your side.

 19: Sagittarius could throw wisdom out like confetti because they're pretty good at this...but they're not dumb and realize it usually falls on deaf ears.

20: Sagittarius are not schemers. They would rather prefer to give up on the whole situation.

21: If you break a Sagittarius' trust, you probably won't ever get it back

22: A Sagittarius is the type of person everyone needs in their life. They don't sweat the small stuff, and can always keep us laughing.

23: Sagittarius: The best way they protect themselves from getting hurt is not getting to close to anyone.

24: Sagittarius are future thinkers and always tend to worry.

25: Despite having such a seemingly lively personalIty, Sagittarians are very private people.

26: Sagittarius is not judgmental, they just know pretty damn quickly if they like you or not... from your vibes and stuff.

27: When Sagittarius is finally tired of trying, they will just leave, no fight, no argument and sometimes not even a goodbye.

 28: When a Sagittarius is upset: They can be ruthless and the last thing they care about is your feelings.