☆ 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓲𝓬𝓮 ☆

More Advice

Aries : honestly, you don't always have to act so tough. There's strength in being sensitive and being vulnerable. Everyone's world crashes down sometimes, it's not something you have to apologize for or something that you have to hide. Learn to reach out to people when you really need it because ultimately it's gonna make you closer to people, anyway.

Taurus : I know sometimes things aren't necessarily easy. No matter how hard everything seems, somehow there's always a light. That light may be dim and that light may be far away, but it's there. Sometimes you just have to search for that light.

Gemini : nobody expects you to be perfect all the time. Nobody expects you to be confident. Being a mess is almost the most beautiful thing that you could be. So even if you laugh and milk comes out of your nose, or even if you cry so hard that you don't ever know when you're going to stop, people are still going to love you.

Cancer : loving people fiercely will always be your strength. I know sometimes it gets hard because people just don't understand your emotions and how much you care about people, but maybe that's because you need to teach them how. The world needs people like you, you just have to believe it.

Leo : Sometimes, your roar feels quiet and unheard. In those situations, the biggest and best thing you can do for yourself is to learn how to be okay on your own. Sometimes, just being okay is enough.

Virgo : Open yourself up to the possibility that someone could love you whole heartedly. Love is out there and love is real, but if you close yourself off all the time you might just miss out on it. I know the past might have caused you to shut your away, but you have to trust that there still are good people out there.

Libra : you are not horrible like you think you are. Sometimes, you just have to get out of your head and get out there and live your life no matter how scared you are of the rejection from stupid people.

Scorpio : The way that you love yourself is the way other people will love you. Love yourself with no apologies and do the best for yourself always, otherwise shitty people come around and think that it's okay to treat you badly, when you don't deserve that at all.

Sagittarius : Take time to figure out what you truly want and truly need. Don't jump into anything if you're not sure about it, and don't do it too fast. There's no timeline you have to follow. Just be happy and the rest will come.

Capricorn : when you search too hard, sometimes you don't find the right thing. Focus on living truthfully, and eventually you're going to find what you always wanted. We all feel rushed at some point in our lives to figure everything out. Don't be stressed, you will be happy.

Aquarius : don't judge too quickly. What you truly want might be standing in front of you and you might just be oblivious to the fact that it's right there and it's always been there. Take time and look around and realize how lucky you are to have what you have, always.

Pisces : you're great at listening, but maybe it's time that someone listened to you. Don't be ashamed in seeking out someone to vent to. It's always okay to need support.