☆ Pisces Facts ☆

1: Pisces sexuality is one that is fantasy-driven, spiritual, emotional and at times, creative.

 2: Pisces look sweet and shy but they have a very wild side and are up to anything.

 3: And make no mistake, a Pisces woman, if she is disappointed, will not hesitate to deceive.

4: AQUARIUS, however, is much more cerebral than PISCES, who is essentially intuitive and emotional.

5: A Pisces just wants to make you happy.

6: "It is what it is" never flies with a Pisces cause it's always more to the obvious.

 7: Pisces always come up on a come up!

 8: Pisces love to feel loved.

 9: Pisces sympathy is infectious.

10: Crazy how 140 characters can describe a Pisces.

11: Pisces, remember that most of us are always doing the best we can, in the best ways we know how. Judgement and finger-pointing isn't in us

 12: Pisces gets destructive when unhappy.

13: Typically people feel at ease and at first glance they see Pisces as quiet and reserved but further talking they feel right at home with them

14: The best way to turn a Pisces on is by rubbing and sucking their feet.

15: Pisces care about their friends.

 16: Pisces can read your thoughts and they've been observing your energy, mood and body language since you walked through the door.

17: Pisces hardly hates, unless you've hurt him/her really badly.

18: Pisces hate when they get a text saying "Wussup stranger"... Like for real!!! phones work both ways

19: Pisces women are hard to catch but once you have her heart, she wont be going anywhere any time soon.

20: Pisces are very secretive, you can trust them with your innermost secrets.

21: "If a Pisces woman loves you, she will enjoy being put on a leash, pushed down onto all four and ordered to do whatever you ask."

22: Pisces tend to escape into fantasy and daydreams. There they are free.

 23: The best revenge for a Pisces is NEVER allowing that person to come back into their LIFE !

24: For a Pisces, falling in love is very hard, staying in love is a challenging, letting go is very hard, and moving on is the deepest.

25: PISCES may want more intimacy, affection, and emotional closeness than AQUARIUS wants, or is capable of giving.

Facts 26: Pisces have beautiful minds

27: Pisces unknowingly observe many things that others do not notice because their minds are constantly wondering- they are dreamers.

28: Pisces, the over-thinker who over-thinks the thought of over-thinking...

29: Pisces are some of the loyalist friends until you crosses us, then it's like we never knew you!