☆ 𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀 ☆

How The Signs Deal With Heartbreak

aries: you will hide your feelings away for as long as you can. but as soon as you're alone in your room or walking around some place alone, the feelings come rushing to you. you like to be known as a person that doesn't break down. but when your heart is breaking, it surely leaks through the cracks.

taurus: you try to distract yourself with friends and family and your hobbies. the distraction might even last for a long time. once the distraction is over, though, your heart just can't take it anymore and you finally call a friend and go on a long drive, or sit for a long talk, and just unleash everything you've been feeling.

gemini: being outside is your healing place. you sit in silence, just staring up in the sky in hopes that everything will be okay. you know that it will. because you see the beauty in the world and you know that it's endless and even if you're sad right now, you'll find the beauty again.

cancer: you become resentful, because you had such a soft heart and trusted someone with all you had. you don't want to talk to anyone. you might go out and do destructive things just to get your mind off of the pain that you're feeling.

leo: you find comfort in telling your closest friends how you're feeling. you know the power in just letting everything out and connecting with the people around you so that you feel less alone. you might have a few breakdowns, but you always know who you can go to if it gets too bad.

virgo: you quietly shut yourself away, because you figure this was going to happen away and for you it's just another disappointment to deal with. it took a lot for you to open up again.

libra: you try to understand the way you're feeling. you write about it endlessly, trying to find the point where everything went wrong and what you could've done to fix it all. in fact, you become obsessed with it until you finally feel like it's understood.

scorpio: you might get angry at first, but then it just turns into sadness. sulking in it, living in it. because it's no secret that a scorpio does not open up easily. in the end, if it doesn't work out, you feel defeated.

sagittarius: you become destructive and you're willing to do anything you can to take your mind off of it. you kiss strangers, you hook up with people, you quit your job and go off the grid. the biggest method for you is finding a way to escape it all.

capricorn: you make jokes about it. you try to make stupid jokes and laugh about the way you're feeling just to mask how hurtful everything truly is. people may find it confusing, but for you, it's just healing.

aquarius: you feel lost. you wonder how everything got to be the way it is and you search for answers. you ask your friends about it and want everyone's opinions, just to see if maybe it will help. but ultimately, you find the answers in yourself and you make yourself better than you ever were.

pisces: you really try to remain strong for the fact that you know you're everyone's rock. but even the strongest people break down sometimes. you cry alone, you express alone. but then, afterwards, you become an open book and tell your story and inspire people more.