☆ Signs And Their Spirit Guide Messages ☆

Aries: If you have been worn down and depressed by the lies, gossip, deceit or backstabbing going on around you, don't fret. Get out in nature and spend some time communing with the infinite. Healing will come to you now. No matter how many times, in how many ways or by how many tongues untruth is spoken, you know what you know in your sacred, rebellious heart. That truth is your connection to the living truth of life itself. Don't give up. Just open up to healing and know that the truth always, eventually, prevails.

Taurus: You know that the true nature of your being can never be change - at most, it could only be hidden for a time. Now is the time to accept who you are and allow your truths to be freely expressed. Don't worry about the effects of going against the grain. When we are who we are in truth, we attract the support, protection and energy that we need to thrive. your power comes from aligning your outward self with your inner truth, not with the general consensus. You will then find other dreamers, other wild butterflies and atypically colored sheep to join you in conjuring better visions for our world.

Gemini: You are going to attract whatever is needed to complete your work in progress and bring it to fruition. Remain open to receive and trust in the unfolding of your life experiences. Do not turn away. All of the necessary elements are coming together. Allow this integration to occur so that you can manifest your dreams.

Cancer: This is conformation that if you have been praying for help, your prayers have been heard and the great creative intelligence of our universe is responding to you, stepping in and shaking things up so that situations can be sorted out according to a greater wisdom. So let go, hold only to your inner self and allow everything to be cleansed in the storm.

Leo: You cannot miss what you are destined for nor will you gain anything by trying to push yourself. Trust in the life cycles within, and you will feel the perfect balance between effort and surrender, discipline and letting go. When it is time for the rhythm of rest, you will feel a natural slowing within and be drawn into contemplation and environments that are more gentle, spacious or nourishing perhaps more peaceful.

Virgo: You are being asked to stay strong and stand your ground. This might be in a big emotional journey that feels like the fight of your life. It may be in a matter that does not seem to hold much importance. Perhaps, for example, you are contemplating an idea that you feel could be something, but those around you declare it Is nothing much, too impractical, too little or too much. However, what is happening or soon will be happening, is worthwhile.

Libra: There is a message coming your way. This message will be important to you and you are not to paint it as anything more or less than what it is. Sit with your heart and take your time. Even if there is a deadline to for your answer. You will be able to bend and stretch time so that in your relaxation, you can feel for what your truth is, in any situation at hand, and respond appropriately. This a powerful time for you.

Scorpio: You are a vehicle for inspiration. You are meant to think and do things differently. You are capable of receiving fresh ideas that re not so 'out there' or different  that they stop being practical, helpful and wonderful. Don't doubt your ideas and inspiration will come from universal creative source. See through your ideas and success will come for you.

Sagittarius: You are moving outside the plan and living on the boarder of what is socially accepted, which is good. You now have the chance to live from the heart more deeply and expressively than ever before. Your spirit guides want you to realize that this is a legitimate, empowered and creative way to live that honors all of who you are. You can give up forcing or squashing yourself down into a very limited set of so-called desirable qualities like intellect and control.

Capricorn: For your life path and creative journey, you are no longer to think of yourself as the lone wolf. Yes, you have our unique path to tread, but you now have tasks to accomplish for your own growth and the greater good that require more than a one-man-band. You will still do your own work, of course. However, others are on the way to help you.

Aquarius: You are amongst the universal mother's special clan of nurturing spirits that help to honor life on this planet. You are also being asked to open up to receive more nurturing. You can choose to open up and let others nurture you. It might make you vulnerable at first but don't worry. You will get used to this.

Pisces: If you are getting confused about who you are and your motives or actions based on what others are saying or how they are responding to you, step back. In your quest to be a responsible person, you may be unintentionally taking on the feelings of others, making their reflections of you ore than they are truth. More often than not reflections are more about the state of the reflector  than what is being reflected. Let those external perceptions go. Can you just acknowledge yourself? Do so and be free!