☆ What You Need To Hear ☆

Aries: you're not alone. I know that this world is frightening, and being the strong one is what you're so used to. you are always there to protect everyone else, and to put on the strong face for the people you love. I think that it's time for you to recognize that putting yourself first, and being open with your emotions and feelings is only going to make you better in the long run. you can't always swallow your emotions and feelings. be open and honest and let yourself be the one who breaks down every once in a while.

Taurus: you are so full of love and light, and sometimes people think it's a weakness. it's not fair to be so pure and have gold intentions all the time, because the wrong people can take advantage of you. what you need to remember is that there is no shame in continuing to be soft, even after people show you their true colors. karma will come for them even if you don't realize it right now. you are strong for being so open to love, use your stubbornness to keep yourself that same way.

Gemini: people care. I know it's hard for you to realize this, because you so easily shut yourself away and convince yourself that everyone else has bigger problems than you do. it's not true, though. the more you give yourself to other people, the more they reciprocate. and then before you know it, all of your relationships will benefit from you telling them about you. who you are and where you come from is just as important as any other story. don't convince yourself that you're not worth the effort.

Cancer: be yourself, consistently. you don't need to change yourself to fit other peoples ideal image of you. you need to remember that the right people are going to love you exactly for who you are, no exceptions. I know that it's tempting to try to be the perfect human being for everyone you meet, but eventually you won't be able to keep up. let yourself be you, and the right people will be drawn towards it. give yourself the freedom to be loved, just how you love other people.

Leo: this world is scary, I know. but I think what you've been lacking is being your own best friend. you sometimes forget how to love yourself when things aren't going to plan. you beat yourself up so easily and expect yourself to always be perfect. you need to spend time with yourself, to really get to know yourself, so that you can always be your own savior and your own best friend. don't be hard on yourself and don't get so lost in what you think you should be. you're great the way you are.

Virgo: don't stay stuck inside your bubble. sometimes, change is hard for you. you find yourself doing the same thing and not looking for anything new. you need to give yourself a sense of excitement, and let yourself love life. it's hard to find these things, but the first step is to be open to them. the more you start to say yes, the more newness will come to you. try new things you've never thought of, let yourself find a new sense of freedom. you have everything in you to be what you want to be. you're going to be great as long as you let yourself be.

Libra: sadness is not a comfort zone. don't let yourself think that you're not you without your sadness. it's not you. don't find comfort in not speaking to your friends or not talking about what's important. you have a world of people who care about you and who just want to help you. you can get yourself out of any hole you're in, you just need to start somewhere. don't shut yourself away and get used to being alone. you are truly a fighter. you need to remember how to get yourself out of these holes and keep on fighting.

Scorpio: with intense feeling, comes intense craving. you're constantly craving more from life and I truly admire this about you. you have so much passion and drive to do things and help people and create. you need to remember to manifest what you want, to keep on finding ways to use your passion. never lose your curiousity for life. you have the most beautiful mind, the most passionate soul, and it deserves to be seen.

Sagittarius: you sometimes forget just how wonderful and adventurous you are. you get so lost in the stresses of life and forget how much you're needed and wanted. you have the best sense of humor, the most wonderful way of thinking. you need to remember who you are and what got you here, sometimes. you are one of the strongest signs, you could take on the world with no problem and I hate to see you stop believing in yourself when things get you down. you need to remember how unique and wonderful you are, sometimes.

Capricorn: life is about balance. sometimes, it's hard for you to find the balance between things. like work and friends, or family and relationships. let yourself rest. let yourself lay around and laugh with your friends all day instead of worrying about what your next step is. life happens when you let yourself breathe, and let yourself indulge in what makes you happy. you can't look back and realize that you didn't let yourself just... be. you don't have to have everything figured out all the time, it's fine to not know the next step.

Aquarius: sometimes, when you're in a bad place, you need to remind yourself just how temporary it is. you often tend to forget that life has seasons, and you are so good at riding them out. it's hard to remember in the moment that you are strong and capable. but, you are. you are so intelligent and ready for whatever the world throws at you and you need to remember who you are when things might seem to be going wrong. you are strong and resilient, and nothing will ever take that away from you.

Pisces: you are so intellectual. sometimes you feel too much and you just don't know what to do with it. it's okay, though. we need the empathy in the world that you have. you have the most tender heart, and you're always there for anyone who needs it. an understanding friend is the greatest gift anyone could ever have. always remember to be understanding towards yourself, too. just as you would do for someone you love, you need to love yourself with that kind of power. you are a gift that the world often lacks, don't forget that feeling deeply is a superpower.