★January Lessons ★

Aries: be proud of how far you've come even if it feels like you're getting nowhere. you have so many things to love yourself for.

Taurus: the way you care about people isn't a weakness. you are so strong for remaining so soft throughout everything you've been through. don't convince yourself that you are too soft or too caring or too much of anything.

Gemini: you need to jump at the opportunities that come to you. don't be scared of spreading your wings, take things as they come.

Cancer: you are about to realize just how strong you are. don't back down when things get rough, as soon as you push back you'll realize your power.

Leo: learning to be independent is one of the greatest things you'll learn, and soon it will come naturally to you. don't be scared of doing things on your own, you're more than capable.

Virgo: become disinterested in the people who don't have your best interest. you need to watch out for yourself.

Libra: the people who care about you want to see you happy. when they come to your rescue in a bad situation, thank them. don't isolate yourself.

Scorpio: you are becoming stronger everyday. even in the midst of heartbreak or pain, you keep rising. that's what you need to remember.

Sagittarius: one thing can not be your entire world. don't forget the people who care about you and the ones who stuck by your side before this came along.

Capricorn: be open. don't close yourself off for a fear of getting hurt. you need to let love in as it pleases.

Aquarius: stay alert of your surroundings, but only because sometimes you miss the beauty around you. don't get so lost in your mind, be present.

Pisces: let yourself breathe and relax as the new year comes. you are s