★ Aquarius Facts ★

1. Aquas will never forget how someone behaved with them.

2. Aquas always try to accept people the way they are.

3. They do not want to beg. If you do not agree with what they are looking for, they won't insist by any means. Instead, they would leave.

4. When Aquas are hurt, they can seem scary to others, because when it is happening they feel like they've completely lost their soul.

5. They will never change for anybody. It is your choice to accept them the way they are or if you do not you can freely continue with your life elsewhere.

6. Aquarians can really pretend that everything is okay when in reality it isn't.

7. Aquas are quiet thinkers.

8. Some days, they really want to socialize and be around people, where some days they want to isolate themselves and be alone for a while.

9. Instead of talking about their own problems, they prefer resolving others' problems and their hardships.

10. They really don't have many real friends, but are extremely loyal to those they have and value them.

11. Aquas are always attracted to unique things.

12. They think that time is wasted waiting on other people to take the initiative, so they just do it themselves.

13. They are afraid of disappointments.

14. They are really careful in front of people they just met.

15. They have a dark sense of humor and are usually sarcastic.

16. Aquas really do not like when people tell them how to do things.

17. They often focus on little details instead of obvious factors.

18. If you promise something to Aquas, do not even think of not completing your promise.

19. If you upset Aquarians, they will not express their anger through words, you will probably feel the odd vibrations in the air.

20. The words that come out of their mouth are intelligent and odd at the same time.

21. To them, originality means a lot.

22. They do not judge a book by its cover, they will try to get to know you first.

23. Aquas know exactly what they want, up to the moment they need to make a choice.

24. They rarely change their opinion, if they've already fixated themselves on a decision.