☆ How Signs Act When Sad ☆

Aries: they don't want to go anywhere, they reluctantly tell you anything that's on their mind and they'd rather sit in their room alone all day than go out. They're quiet and their whole energy shifts.

Taurus: they silently suffer. Sometimes it's very hard to tell with a Taurus, they either confide in one close friend or shut themselves away from everyone. They don't want anyone else to feel bad with them.

Gemini: they lose passion and become a robot. They get stuck in their routine and forget about all the things happening around them. They forget to check up on people or do simple tasks.

Cancer: they distract themselves with something. Work, school, a hobby, etc. they'll do anything to keep their mind off of whatever is bothering them until they finally shut it away.

Leo: they'll probably be obvious, but they won't tell you the full story. They might write it out or sleep it out, but they won't want any attention from it.

Virgo: they tend to latch onto one person who understands them and confide in only them. they only trust very few people with how they feel. you won't be able to tell they're sad, they hide it perfectly.

Libra: honestly, you can tell in their eyes, in the way they talk. They won't want to hang out for too long or do anything, they will just listen to you talk for hours instead on talking about themselves. It's too heavy for them, they feel things deeply.

Scorpio: a Scorpio will need to feel it out, they feel everything intensely and they'll need time to themselves and you'll know when they're back to normal. It's part of their personality to deal with things on their own, but they'll tell you about it later.

Sagittarius: you won't hear from them for weeks or months. It usually comes from stress or not feeling good enough and they just simply won't have the energy to deal with much of anything else.

Capricorn: a Capricorn will probably do crazy things, like go out drinking a lot or do something physically straining to keep their mind off of everything.

Aquarius: an Aquarius will want to be with the people close to them. They feel better when they're around the people who they care about and they'll want to just try to make themselves feel better before they ever ask you to do anything for them.

Pisces: they will talk it out, feel it out, sweat it out. they'll let you know how they're feeling before they ever go completely silent. But if they do; that's when you need to worry.