☆ 𝒜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝐹𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓈 ☆

1.       You should not tell Aries to calm down.

2.       Every Aries, in a situation has heard that they have a fearless personality.

3.       Aries have a HUGE heart, but start behaving negatively when they feel the lack of respect from a person.

4.       It is not true that they avoid thinking about the future, but they just prefer living in the present moment, not stressing over what could come over tomorrow.

5.       If you have an Aries in your life, you should not pretend that you are something you are not, because they can precisely see who you are, they possess strong instincts, intuition and perception.

6.       Aries can be sweet as they can be ruthless. That depends on their momentary mood.

7.       Aries will believe in you even when you yourselves don't.

8.       Patience is not their strongest suit. Everything slow irritates them: slow people, slow phones, lines.. ANYTHING.

9.       When Aries has had a bad day all they really need is a warm hug.

10.   Do not even think of failing their trust and loyalty.

11.   Aries dislike people who manipulate and play games so much. They prefer surrounding themselves with honest and just people.

12.   Aries can feel uncomfortable with you crying in front of them, but that is because it is breaking their heart in pieces.

13.   If they feel attracted to someone, Aries will demonstrate that without waiting for the time to pass. To them, things are either black or white.

14.   If they are quiet for a long period of time, that means that they are probably angry for something or are trying to keep quiet, so they won't explode.

15.   They often leave the impression like they want to punch someone. They can be very impulsive.

16.   Aries can explode one minute and the next be as calm as ever.

17.   They will do ANYTHING in their power to protect their loved ones.

18.   On the outside they may seem tough, but on the inside they are so soft and very vulnerable.

19.   They hate repeating themselves many times.

20.   They can change their mood pretty fast.

21.   Aries do not need a lot of friends. Just a few, really close supportive friends.

22.   They have an AWESOME sense of humor which comes out when they are among their group of friends.

23.   If you are angry at an Aries, it is better for you to share it, because they do not plan on guessing what is wrong.

24.   When Aries do not know what is going on around them, they can either become desperate or angry.

25. Believe it or not, some Aries are very good at going with the flow.

26.   When they kiss,  they do it like it is their last time.

27.   They do not look for permission to do something.

28.   They want loyalty, respect and trust from a partner in a relationship.