★ 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒪𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒵𝑜𝒹𝒾𝒶𝒸 ★

Wings Of The Zodiac

Aries: Pale red-orange wings that fade to darker red at the tip of each feather. Their wings are long, thin and narrow, a little like a falcon's, perfect for traveling at high speeds. Their feathers radiate with a warmth that might be scalding to those who do not expect it, but tolerable and comforting for those who embrace it. Gold dust flecks their feathers and trails in their wake and is rumored to grant those who are worthy courage in their direst times.

Taurus: Large, pale brown and cream-white wings extend from their shoulder blades. The colors remind you of a sparrow's dainty wings, but the wings themselves are nothing close to the size of a sparrow's; they are impossibly large and broad, making them perfect for soaring. Their feathers are soft and downy and smell faintly of pine and wood.

Gemini: Their wings appear small at first glance, and their shape reminds you of a hummingbird's. Don't let their small size fool you; they are extremely fast in flight and very agile and beat impossibly quickly to allow them to hover when they wish to. They are a glossy grey and white and appear plain at first, but sifting through their feathers reveals a multitude of glittering blues and oranges.

Cancer: Their feathers are robin-egg blue and streaked with white and darker blues and purples. Each feather seems to glisten with rays of silver and violet when you sift through them. Their wings are not very good for long distance flights nor speed, but they are extremely soft and downy. It is rumored that they can sense emotions and they leave behind a feather when they feel as if someone is sad or is having a bad day.

Leo: Their wings are large and broad. The tips of their feathers are black but are flecked with shards of gold that could've been made from the ore themselves. Their wings are a deep, glossy blue that almost looks black, and orange and yellow towards the 'bottom'. Their feathers seem to glow gold under the sun.

Virgo: Their wings are pale brown, black and cream, and are modestly sized; just enough for them to lift themselves off the ground. Each feather is rounded, like an owl, which allows them to fly almost silently. The ends of their quills are black, as if they have been dipped in ink, and if you sift through their feathers, you might catch a glimpse of shimmering dark purples and greens.

Libra: Wide, cream and white wings extend from their shoulder blades. Towards the edge of their wings are flecks of darker brown and black. They are quite long instead of large and perfect for soaring and gliding. Their feathers shimmer with a multitude of purples and oranges under the sunlight. When they lose a feather on one wing, they automatically shed the same feather on the other wing to maintain balance, like a bald eagle.

Scorpio: Their wings look black at first glance, but if you get the chance to get close, you might see the glossy purples and blues that are streaked in between each feather. Their wings appear sharper and pointed at the edges, and they are narrow and long to help them fly quicker. In some places, it is rumored that finding one means good luck, while in others, it means the opposite.

Sagittarius: Their wings are large and wide, perfect for long distance soaring. They are dark brown and tipped with white; oddly enough, there is a row of red-orange feathers near the ends of their wings as well. Their wings appear pointed and almost sharp at the ends. It is rumored that, if you can find one and make it into an arrow's quill, your arrow will fly straight and true in your direst times.

Capricorn: Their wings are mostly dark grey, with rows of paler grey and white towards the ends. Their wings are large and broad, and rounded towards the ends, like an owl's, for near-silent flight. If you can get close and sift through their feathers, you might be able to see glossy dark green and indigo shards between the grey. Their feathers smell faintly of wind and cold mountain air.

Aquarius: Their wings are long and remind you of a gull's or an albatross's, and are perfect for gliding over the water. Their feathers are made of rich, dark purples and blues, and seem to sparkle with silver dust. A row of white feathers edges their wings. Their wings smell of the ocean and something alien that reminds you of the night sky.

Pisces: Their wings are made of soft blues and purples. They look surprisingly large compared to their size and each feather seems to shimmer silver beneath the moonlight. Rows of white feathers edge their wings, and their feathers feel impossibly soft and downy. Their feathers smell faintly of flowers and perhaps a hint of the ocean breeze.