★ Weird Things About The Signs ★

Aries think about death a lot, and all the struggles it would bring.

A Taurus is more likely to stalk someone. Keeping up with someones social medias, trying to find out more about them, digging more into someone they don't know. They have the most stalking tendencies.

Gemini's are great liars and always have been. They want things to go their way so they will lie to get there.
Cancers obsess over anyone/anything and can make the other person feel suffocated. They don't give the other person space and result to damaging relationships.

Leo's are self obsessed and want everyone to know that no one is better than them. They love to brag about themselves and expect the same treatment in return.

Virgos are kinky and have secret fetishes when it comes to sexual stuff. They don't want to explore their sexuality but do at the same time, they want to. They're too shy to talk about it though.

Libra's are curious and sneaky, nosey if you want to call it that. They somehow know what is up all the time, and they know things about you that you don't even know.

Here is where it gets fucking wild, Scorpios often dream about killing someone. They think about the violence and the gore of it, and it could be about literally anyone. Of course it's not something they act upon, but they think about it from time to time.

A sagittarius shows no emotions and shuts their feelings off. They come across as having no personality/cold because they never act like they care about anything.

Fucking Capricorns imagine killing someone close to them, especially during an argument/fight. They think about how they would do it and how they would live on without them.

Aquarius people think about what they would say at someone's funeral a lot, especially a loved one.

Pisces's are dreamers who think about any situation demanding a hero/superpower element to it. They thing super powers are revealed during a time of need.