★ Hidden Qualities ★

Aries - can actually be very romantic when they're really in love. will do anything to make someone feel better even if they don't understand why you feel the way that you do. cute awkwardness when they have a crush.

Taurus - has the ability to engage with just about anyone, they're almost like a chameleon that can change themselves to make someone comfortable. has the best sense of humor and really keeps a lot of things to themselves just because they don't want to bring anyone down.

Gemini - very charming and almost always knows exactly what to say. they have a hidden confidence that tends to come out in crowds or any situation that might be uncomfortable to other people, definitely can be a leader.

Cancer - soooo protective. they'll go to every length they have to in order to keep someone out of harms way. they have a tendency to read people very well and know how someone needs to be loved or cared about.

Leo - such a good listener, even if it seems like they arent listening at all. they remember small details of what you say to them and they'll bring them up later. they know how to get someone out of their shell, too.

Virgo - they're the voice of reason in a lot of situations, even when they don't know it. people look to them for knowing what to do. they also have a way of making people feel comfortable and welcome in new situations.

Libra - knows how to be the friend someone needs. they will bring you along to parties and events and never leave your side. it's almost like they know how it feels to be left, so they'll never leave you.

Scorpio - very nurturing, actually. they're almost always the mom friend or the person who takes care of everyone. they're very good at making people feel safe, or making people trust them.

Sagittarius - they have a way of convincing people to be themselves at all times, because they're unapologetically who they are. it's an aura that rubs off of them. very good at having deep conversations.

Capricorn - the most imaginative mind. they can draw or write or paint a masterpiece easier than anyone else and they are so humble about it. they have a mind that's constantly wandering but they always make something beautiful out of it.

Aquarius - can make something good out of literally any situation. they're the friend you would want to have by your side during a hard time because they find a way to help you be okay again. never awkward when talking about something that would be uncomfortable to other people.

Pisces - they love innocently, without ever wanting anything back from you. they have the beeeest advice, they're the person you would want to go to when you're having a midlife crisis.