★ 𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒯𝑜 𝒮𝓅𝑜𝓉 𝒜 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒜𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 ★

How To Spot The Signs Through Appearance

Aries: Big, bright eyes. Strong face, strong eyebrows. Prominent forehead. Childlike, jovial aura. You'll find them speaking passionately, and then laughing it off.

Taurus: Bedroom eyes. Looks like they know some shit they can't tell you. Looks pleased. Soft, relaxed features. Deep, smoky, or otherwise pleasant voice. Very nurturing, trying to make sure everyone's comfortable.

Gemini: Pixie face. Curious, darting eyes. Looks like they're taking a mental note of everything. Talks emphatically and with their hands. Is probably friends with everyone and has a response ready for any and everything.

Cancer: Soft, angelic faces. Watery eyes. Compassionate, concerned facial expressions. Likely have quiet or reserved energy. Likely to wear pastels or bright colors. Cannot (and probably doesn't want to) hide their emotional reactions. Honest in that way.

Leo: Striking faces. Good hair and megawatt smiles. They always look a bit lanky to me, regardless of height or build. Excellent sense of style. Friendly. Loud voices or laughter. Gives off dignified or regal energy.

Virgo: Streamlined, very put together. I always say good skin and nails, but it's more attention to hygiene and looking kept. Seems serious, tired. Kind eyes and genuine laughter. Someone you think definitely has their shit together.

Libra: Bold or eclectic style. Facial symmetry. Unusual but beautiful features. Energy is overflowing like a bright, bubbly fountain. Speaks quickly and like they've known you for years. There is something sweet and poppy about these people.

Scorpio: Dark, striking eyes. Sly smiles. Either quiet and closed off, or passionate and darkly funny. Not always intense, but always magnetic in one way or another. Someone that people have strong reactions to, or there seem to be divided opinions about them.

Sagittarius: Almond eyes and full lips. Sagittarius Eyes™️ is a real thing and easy to spot. Bold, loud energy. Has something to teach you about, or readily gives their opinion. You'll likely find them engaging an audience or full belly laughing.

Capricorn: Strong & silent archetype. A quiet air of authority. Great bone structure and beautiful smiles. May give off a judgmental or snobby vibe without meaning to. Classy taste. Potentially intimidating, but again, unintentionally so.

Aquarius: One or more physical features will stand out, varies from person to person. Big Best Friend Energy. Likely to be the biker/goth/'scary' person that gets misjudged. Friendly, easy-going nature and a bit of a jester. Another with a strong face.

Pisces: Koala face, idk how else to put it. Their face changes when they smile, with their cheeks bunching up into their eyes and their eyes crinkling. Catch them giggling at any and everything. Delayed reactions. Can be difficult to spot.