★ 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝐸𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃 ★

What I Love About Each Sign

Aries : they lift you up and make you feel more alive. they know how to make you have a good time. they're extremely determined in anything they do and know how to get what they want.

Taurus : they know when and how to make someone feel loved and validated. they're the friend who is always down to go on a late night drive/adventure or the friend who will sit on the floor with you for hours and not say a word. they're so much fun to vent to.

Gemini : they're very perceptive in how other people feel and can make anyone feel comfortable. they're sometimes the life of the party, but they're also so down to earth and you can have deep meaningful conversations with them about everything.

Cancer : they're the person that makes you believe in love again, even just platonic love. they have a huge heart and care for everyone around them and they're the type of people to never ask for help, but they're always helping everyone else out.

Leo : when you hear a leo is coming, you get excited. they add fire and life to whatever they're doing and it's like they have a constant light around them. they're a great listener and motivator.

Virgo : they will stick up for you when you're not around, and they'll tell you when you're wrong. they're a 'ride or die' type of friend. they protect everyone around them from cruelty and will go to the end of the earth for anyone they love.

Libra : they calm you down just from talking to them. they remind you that some things just aren't worth worrying about or stressing over, and they always give you a shoulder to cry on when you need it. they're so soft.

Scorpio : you can see the passion in their eyes when they talk about anything they love. they make you believe in yourself, because everything they say is truthful. they are a tower of strength for the people around them.

Sagittarius : they always try their hardest in anything they do and are the most reliable. they're always there when you need them and will come in an instant when something is wrong. you can trust them with anything.

Capricorn : they're so patient, they're such great teachers and want to help people in any way that they can. I always call them the givers, because they give so much knowledge and charisma to any conversation/interaction they have.

Aquarius : they have a childish side, they'll bring it out in you as well. they let go and love life in its entirety better than anyone else. watching them do anything is so beautiful.

Pisces : they're always willing to listen for hours and give you advice on literally anything. they truly just want everyone to be happy and for everything to be okay. they're the healers of people.