★ 𝒯𝒶𝓊𝓇𝓊𝓈 𝐹𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓈 ★

1.       Family means everything to Taurus.

2.       When they feel anger, listening to music can relax them.

3.       Taurus do not need to talk much, their face expressions tell it all.

4.       When they say 'I love you', they really mean it unlike other people.

5.       Taurus are always there for people going through a very tough time.

6.       Some days they work so hard, but other days they just want to enjoy their couch, some movies or doing their hobbies.

7.       If you upset them, you better let them cool off.

8.       They believe that no matter how many times they fall and not succeed, they can get up on their feet again and continue even stronger than before.

9.       Do not wake them up.

10.   Intelligent and beautiful.

11.   They really may dislike loud noises, even loud music sometimes.

12.   They will still stay loyal to people who hurt them, of course people in their close circle.

13.   If you try to make them jealous, Taurus will just lose interest.

14.   Trying to change their opinion would be an impossible mission, because they feel like they are always right.

15.   Taurus are capable of creating their own galaxy, that most cannot understand.

16.   You may never know what is going on in their head, because Taurus really do not share every thought going around in their head.

17.   Taurus like spoiling their partner, with little, meaningful gestures.

18.   Taurus will always listen to you until the end, but do not expect them to accept everything you are doing. If they think you are doing something wrong, they will openly tell you, as a great friend.

19.   Taurus like making people laugh.

20.   Because of their own reasons, they prefer having a really small circle of people.

21.   Taurus would really need you to believe in them, when they are not capable to do that for themselves.

22.   Do not tell them what to do, they will stubbornly do the opposite and play with you a little bit.

23.   Stubborn.

24.   They really do not care if people see them as weird and/or unusual.

25.   If a Taurus looks worn down, that is probably because they are bottling up frustration.

26.   When they are relaxed they like to nap.

27.   Taurus can quickly change their opinion on something and often isolate themselves from people.

28.   They have fantastic memory and absorb information like a sponge.