☆ 𝒢𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒾 𝐹𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓈 ☆

Gemini Facts

1.       If sleeping was not necessary for our survival, Gemini would stay awake all the time thinking, thinking and thinking.

2.       They do not run from obligations, they just keep themselves away from people who they dislike so they don't want to commit and waste their time.

3.       Gemini may look very disorganized, but they have their own logic in their own chaos.

4.       They may never let someone completely get to know their soul, naked.

5.       Gemini always think of all scenarios that could happen, even before they have the chance to realize them.

6.       They do not fall in love easily, but people around them can fall quickly in love with them.

7.       They would love to travel and investigate the world, accompanied by someone who can make them laugh.

8.       They always have an inner debate whether they should show how much they care, or continue acting like they don't.

9.       Geminis are emotionally unstable.

10.   They always ask the questions others are afraid to.

11.   Night owls, but even when they get up in the morning they are full of energy.

12.   Through their joyful, playful, fun behavior they hide the other Gemini who is going through tough times, but wishes to make everyone happy around them.

13.   If they feel comfrotable with someone they talk a lot.

14.   They know exactly what to say to hurt you in an argument, so you will be the one crying after the argument.

15.   They would love to make a strong, deep mental connection with someone, even if it is rare.

16.   They are confident, or at least seem confident.

17.   Gemini would love a partner who is intelligent, can challenge them mentally and stimulate them.

18.   They have built a high wall around their heart.

19.   They forgive easily, but might have a hard time forgetting.

20.   When they do not trust someone they are quiet around them.

21.   They might like touching, tickling people who are around them, but people they adore of course.

22.   They really dislike liars. If they catch someone lying, they won't ever trust them.

23.   They are really social, know a lot of people, but only have a few people who they are open with.

24.   They might have a habit of changing a topic in the middle of discussing one already.

25.   Give them their necessary freedom, trust them and they will never leave your side.

26.   They might sometimes seem uninteresed in the things you are telling them, but keep in mind that their mind is very busy and they probably fell in some deep thought.

27.   The magician of words. They have their way with words.

28.    They can easily irritate ignorant people.