★ 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝐼𝓃 𝒜 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅 ★

Signs In A Relationship

aries: in subtle ways. an aries will not directly say what they feel all the time, strong displays of emotions might make them uncomfortable, so you need to read between the lines. they will buy you flowers, make you things, and maybe even write little letters.

taurus: a taurus will put you first. they will talk to you all day, hang out with you whenever they have time, and give you every ounce of attention they have. if they are in love with you, they want you to know and they won't ever have a problem with saying it.

gemini: a gemini will want to invite you into their little world. they will take you on adventures and want to do everything with you. they will show you around places and introduce you to everyone they know.

cancer: a cancer will write you letters, give you flowers, send you long texts, and do everything you've ever seen in a romance movie/novel. they will be the epitome of what you always thought love was. they will bend over backwards to make sure you know they love you.

leo: a leo will never stop trying to make you feel on top of the world. they will give you endless compliments and affection. they will boost your ego and make you feel good about yourself. they will make you believe in yourself again.

virgo: a virgo will be romantic and plan time with you. they will want to plan dates, movie nights, and full days together. they will prioritize you no matter how busy they are and give you their full attention.

libra: a libra will do little things for you. they will cook you dinner, buy you your favorite ice cream, or come home with flowers every once in a while. they know that the little things mean the most, and they will just want to help you out any chance they get.

scorpio: a scorpio will shower you with anything you want. whether that be gifts, alone time, spontaneity, etc. once they figure out what you want, they will go to any lengths to make sure that it's what you get from them.

sagittarius: a sagittarius will be generous. they will share anything with you, give you the last piece of cake, give you gifts, and make sure you have anything you need. you will always feel taken care of.

capricorn: a capricorn will pay attention and remember small details of literally anything you tell them. they will give you little surprises all the time because they know what you like and just want to see you happy.

aquarius: an aquarius will want to make you feel comfortable. they will be silly with you and play around with you and make sure you're always having fun or feeling good. they will be your best friend and always ask how you're doing and how to make your day better.

pisces: a pisces will want to know everything. if they're asking you questions, they really admire you. they have a genuine interest in wanting to know who you are and wanting to help you figure yourself out.