★ 𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐹𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝐼𝓃 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 ★

Why You Fall In Love With The Signs

Aries: the way that they persevere through everything. They keep a straight face and keep chugging along. They're always the strong one you can lean on in rough situations, they teach you how to be a warrior.

Taurus: they have the softest heart and the purest intentions. All they want is for you to be happy and they never stop showing you the most intimate parts of their soul.

Gemini: they can talk about anything. They can understand almost any situation that you're going through. It's easy to feel like they're your best friend and your soulmate all in one.

Cancer: they never stop showing you what you mean to them. They make it obvious how much you matter to them and how much they need you and want you. They know how to 'wow' you time and time again.

Leo: they make you understand everything a little bit better. They have such an amazing view of the world and they have endless thoughts to go with it.. they make you discover yourself

.

Virgo: they have an unwavering loyalty. They always have your back and they're verrrrry protective. With them, it feels like you're taking on the world together.

Libra: they will do anything for you, all that matters to them is that you're happy. They put themselves on the back burner and try to make you feel special every single day. Their love is addicting and authentic and something you don't come across more than once.

Scorpio: they give you a passion you haven't felt before. They want you so badly and they'll make it obvious. They have a passion for the world as well, and they'll pass it along to you.

Sagittarius: they have a way of teaching you to be... well, you. Their way of standing up for themselves and being who they are 100% of the time is mesmerizing. They have an energy nobody else can give you.

Capricorn: they're sure of what they want. And that means, they're sure about you. It's easy to fall in love with them, because they give you stability and safety. They have ambition and drive, and charisma to get them there. They let you be independent but promise to come home at night.

Aquarius: they have the "let go" kind of attitude. They have a very comfortable aura to them. They also put you in touch with your inner child and there's no stopping the silly part of you that comes out when you're around them.

Pisces: they have more experience than anyone. They have more advice than anyone. Nobody will listen to you like a Pisces will. Nobody will want to actually understand you like them, either.