★ Signs And Bad Habits ★

Also requested by the lovely Bellewritesspoby :)

Aries: Moving on from a conversation when the other party wasn't done with the topic yet because aries got too excited about something else.

Taurus: Making others feel insignificant or slighted in conversation because obviously the taurus perspective is just how it is.

Gemini: Forgetting everything all the time. Important dates, previously discussed plans, things you've told them, etc. It's all gone.

Cancer: Being very insensitive to the feelings of others but then immediately playing the victim if anyone treats them the same.

Leo: Being a bit oblivious to, and often incapable of even thinking about, anything not directly involving themselves.

Virgo: Making harsh judgements about people and things that they actually know nothing about.

Libra: Trapping themselves inside a tiny box of "logical" thought so much so that they are incapable of fathoming anything outside it.

Scorpio: Overestimating their own importance in any given situation.

Sagittarius: Running away from their feelings rather than trying to understand and explain them.

Capricorn: Constantly talking about how much they've changed or how they want to change, but never really changing.

Aquarius: Expecting people to understand and accommodate the aquarius feelings and thoughts without ever explaining those feelings and thoughts.

Pisces: Deciding what's best for someone without consulting that person. If a pisces thinks they're bad for you, they'll just disappear and make you think they don't care.