★ The Signs As I Know Them ★

Aries:

Never awkward. not afraid to give a compliment. annoyed by insecure people. Can honestly be a bully to those they don't understand or get. Big hearts, you just have to get deep enough in their world for them to show you. a talented sign.

Taurus:

Usually funny because they've dealt with some sort of pain. Good performers. Lazy if unmotivated or stuck/sad. Prone to random temper tantrums or angry outbursts. Good food is an outlet for them because it makes them feel whole. Generous with their money for those they love.

Gemini:

Their secret weapon is communication. There isn't a sign with more wit and personality in their words. Will act out if they aren't getting attention from the right people. Enticing. Quick to make quick friends. cry babies.. The life of the party or debbie downer of the century.

Cancer:

Both lovers and fighters. The super glue when it comes to their family. Problematic when it comes to dating because they wear their heart on their sleeve. Naturally funny. Usually successful in school and or work. Low key. They know how to keep long lasting friendships and relationships.

Leo:

The lion of the zodiac. Over protective to the point of obsession. May come off as rude only because they are.. lol. but their heart is in the right place. They know how to draw in a crowd. strong and confident but will cry behind closed doors. Hate losing so it makes them fierce competitors.

Virgo:

The elite of the zodiac. Each Virgo has a unique aura to them. Funny yet serious. Fair yet hypocritical. They will have you in the palm of their hands. They know they are capable, but can lack motivation. they will tear you up and sew you back to together without ever telling you they did so.

Libra:

The beauty mogul of the zodiac. good with people because they like to get their way with them. They are indecisive because they're impulsive. Sneaky.. but not purpose. Once they're set in their ways, everything else is wrong. only a few chances are given with this sign.

Scorpio:

The lights get dim when Scorpio season comes around. mysterious but really they're just private. It's usually their call if they want to move forward with you in any relationship. malicious if they feel threatened. experimental. emotional because they really do care.

Sagittarius:

Fun loving. Happy to help, IF you are chosen. Love to be free. Don't like to be tied down because they want to tie YOU down. Not very much can hurt their feelings. Blunt. They have a terrible memory but are good at quoting movies and songs.

Capricorn:

A solid face. Someone is either with them or thinking about them. Actually awkward. They are on every point of the spectrum, good to evil. Desperately need to be understood so they come off as sensitive. Hard workers, easy to teach. Miserable in their own minds.

Aquarius:

Laid back, go with the flow attitude 24/7. They do their own thing without anyone's permission but their own. Their actions may hurt others unintentionally. Good mood dudes or complete negative Nancy's. Creatives. Hard time with relationships. better with flings and or one night stands because they usually prefer them.

Pisces:

Wanderers and achievers. Always happy or sad at the wrong time. Consistent in their beliefs, even from early childhood. can never get it right when it comes to dating. Flashback memories = personality trait. down to earth with their head in the clouds. Beautiful.