Chapter 1

ONE YEAR LATER.........

She walked into the building quickly as she was already late.

" Anu here."

She looked in the direction of voice and saw her friend Neha waving at her.

" Hey." Anu said smiling approaching her.

" Do you have any idea what time it is now?" Neha asked her angrily.

" It's quarter to 9." Anu replied.

" Yeah right, so when you should have been here?" She asked.

" Umm....at 8:30." She replied looking down.

" For what?" Neha asked sternly.

" Because our new boss is arriving today." She replied smiling at her sheepishly.

Neha huffed shaking her head at her.

" Sorry yaar, but I came before he arrived right. So let's go to the hall now." Anu started walking dragging her friend.

" Where is Raj?" Anu asked.

" He is already there waiting for us." Her friend replied and they entered into the Hall where everyone are already there.

Anu, Raj and Neha became best friends since the day they started working together in this office.

" We are here.....hey Raj!" Anu greeted excitedly.

" Finally you both are here." Raj huffed.

" Guys do you know who is our new boss? I have heard that he is so handsome, hot and sexy and the most eligible bachelor in the country." Neha said with a dreamy look on her face.

" With that I have also heard that he is  the most arrogant and ruthless person in the country.......so stop with your dreamy looks and be careful with him." Raj says annoyed.

Soon the hall became silent indicating the arrival of their boss. Their present boss comes and talks about the company, his experience working with them and him selling his company to their new boss.

Anu smiles at her boss who is an old man in his 60's who doesn't have any heir to take over the company. Their company is neither a small one nor a famous one but It's a big company  running with good profits and providing employment opportunities to many people and she is one of them. So now he sold his company to this new boss as he want to take retirement and take rest for his  remaining life with his wife.

" So my dear staff please give a hearty welcome to your new boss." He announced smiling widely.

There enters the most handsome and  hottest billionaire from the doors and walks into the Hall while everyone started clapping and welcoming him.

Anu stood rooted in her place stunned and shocked seeing their new boss.

It's him.

No it can't be true.

" This is Mr. Siddharth Khurana and he will be your new boss from today as our company is legally and completely merged with Khurana's." Their boss announced happily.

Its him and he is my boss.

She is too shocked to react and stood there as if her whole body got paralysed while Neha is literally squealing looking at the hotness in front of her and Raj is getting irritated due to her screaming.

Their old boss is introducing every staff member to their new boss. Anu observed him from a far. He has  changed a lot. His demeanor is depicting arrogance and coldness as he didn't even smiled at anyone at least for once also.