Chapter 13

" Oh My God! This place is so amazing!" Neha said astonished.

" Yeah." Anu whispered looking around.

" Shall we go in." Raj said smiling standing beside them.

" YES!"

They went inside and saw there are already many people and the party had already started. Some people are dancing, some are drinking, some are talking and some are just goofing around.

Anu felt someone watching her from the corner of her eye and when she turned to look at them, there was no one. She shrugged it off and looked for Riya.

She glanced around and saw Riya talking to some people looking gorgeous as ever. She took her friends with her and walked towards Riya who excused herself from the people when she looked at Anu.

" Ananya! I am glad you came." Riya exclaimed happily hugging her.

" It's my pleasure and you look gorgeous." Anu said smiling.

" Thanks, you too are looking beautiful, simple but nice."

" Thanks and by the way, these are my friends Raj and Neha and guys this is Riya Mathur the host of the party."

" Hello guys, it's nice to meet you two and hope you are enjoying the party." Riya greeted them.

" Yeah, thanks.....nice to meet you too." Raj greeted formally.

" Hello Ms. Riya, it's a wonderful party and thanks for inviting us." Neha said happily.

" Call me just Riya and I am glad you all came." Riya said to them smiling.

" So Riya, what's the reason for giving us such an amazing party?" Anu asked playfully.

" I am a fashion designer and have my own fashion house in the city. Recently I got selected to present my designs in Paris fashion week." Riya shared her happiness excitedly.

" Oh my God! Congratulations! " Anu squealed happily hugging her.

" Now I remember who you are. You are the Riya Mathur, the fashion diva." Neha exclaimed grinning widely and Riya chuckled at her.

" Thanks......Ok guys enjoy the party.....I have to go and meet all others too." Riya excused herself.

******

Raj and Neha went to dance on the constant insistence of Anu who just sat at a corner as she doesn't like parties much. She feels again someone's gaze on her but again there was no one when she tried to look around.

She feels thirsty, gets up and drinks some water which is served on the table. She feels bored and just wants to go home and sleep.

After sometime she searches for her friends but gets bumped into someone and turns to look at them.

" You?" Anu said angrily.

" Yeah."

" You followed me to here also." She hissed at him angrily.

" No! I came to attend my friend's party." He says raising his hands in surrender.

" Why are you stalking me?" She asked him crossing her arms.

" Whoa, I am not stalking. I was just curious." He said.

" Curious?" She asked frowning.

" Yeah, to know about you more." He says grinning at her.

She shakes her head at him and looks here and there for her friends.

" For whom you are looking?"he asked smirking and she looked at him furrowing her eyebrows.